This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is a shipper?

I know that a shipper deals with romance or something, but is that only it? What exactly is a shipper and where does the term come from?

Sorry for being dumb! Just curious!

OOOhhhh...one that I can answer!! LOL

This is what I have understood...

Relationship ...hence the word shipper. Then there are Jack/Sam shippers who want nothing more than Jack and Sam to finally hook up...Sam/Pete shippers....I think there are even Sam/Daniel shippers. I think that's about it!

Then there are anti-shippers, which I hope is self explanatory!

I'm a neutral kinda gal! Whatever dials your gate!

Comment

Originally posted by Gategirl

Relationship ...hence the word shipper. Then there are Jack/Sam shippers who want nothing more than Jack and Sam to finally hook up...Sam/Pete shippers....I think there are even Sam/Daniel shippers. I think that's about it!

Then there are anti-shippers, which I hope is self explanatory!

I'm a neutral kinda gal! Whatever dials your gate!
      NOW I GET IT!

Thanks! That helps a lot! I don't have an opinion either way, but I wish Jack would find someone and be happy. Same with Teal'c and Daniel.

Comment

I'm going to go ahead and close this thread down since you've already gotten an answer and because your question is in the Forum FAQ under what is a shipper? .

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Originally posted by Gategirl

Daniel/Sha're, Daniel/Janet, Jack/Sara, Jack/Janet, Hammond/Janet, Jack/Laira, Daniel/Sarah, Teal'c/Ish'ta, Teal'c/Shaun'oc, Teal'c/Sam
          I'm a girl! A girly girly girl!

Okay, you got me. I can't accept change. This message may look like it was typed on a computer and posted on the internet, but it is actually cave drawings delivered by smoke signals.

Naquada Enhanced Chastity Belts -SG1 edition. On sale now! Heck, I'll give them away

Daniel Jackson Appreciation and Discussion -because he's more than pretty

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=89

Daniel Jackson: The Beacon of Hope and The Man Who Opened the Stargate

Comment

Working...
          X