This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SGC, Gate bridge, jumper space

just me, or does the gate room at the sgc seem a little small to be handling jumpers?

now, I imagine the idea is that they can use this gate bridge to evacuate in a crazy big deal emergency, and I imagine that the midpoint station is going to be a place with pressurization where you can hang out and stuff too, but, really, unless they put doors in the cieling I missed somewhere aside from the ones they originally used to bring the gate in <which admittedly are big enough, but you'd just be storing the jumpers in the passageway as far as I know, or cloaking and low orbiting>

but, yeah, this might be a problem, anyone else bothered?

when the gate bridge station will be completet jou dont need jumpers to cros the galacies
    sorry cant spell

Comment

Erm the Jumpers have been built a storage area at the SGC. Accessed by the Missile Silo shaft, which is how they got the gate in to CM in the first place. So thats how they use jumpers in the SGC..
      sigpic
      You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
      Stargate : Genesis |
      Original Starship DesignThread
      Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
      11000! green me

Comment

Probably had it since they found the timeship on Mayborne's planet. Heck for all we know they parked the ole' needle-threader up there too!

Comment

it just seems like it would be somewhat inconvenient

Comment

I wasnt sure about this so i thought they had a retractible roof with a storage area above the gate room.

Spoiler:

Carter?

Sir, this is the 5th incoming wormhole in the last hour & a half

Ok, I'm here 2 hours early, when did you get here?

I... haven't left yet

Carter, didn't I ORDER you to get a life?

---------------------------------------------------

A fools paradise is a wise mans prison

Never judge a book by it's cover

One mans ceiling is another mans floor

Never...run with sissors?

Comment

Working...
            X