Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rate the series

So heroes has managed to get it´s own forum, cool

How is everybody liking the series so far? On the scale of 1 to 10, 1 being the lowest and 10 being the highest, I would rate this series a nine.

It´s main strength is the cast and characters. Hiro is the obvious break out success of the series and could easily carry the whole thing by himself

It´s biggest weaknes would be the number of characters it has. Each episode can usually only show some of the heroes and then often for only a few minutes. This leads to pacing being a little slow at times.
    1 - Bad
    2.70%
    0.00%
    0.00%
    0.00%
    5 - Fair
    5.41%
    0.00%
    2.70%
    21.62%
    32.43%
    10 - Outstanding!
    35.14%

The poll is expired.

i'll wait few more eps till i give it 10
    really great show.
    VISIT AND JOIN

Comment

so far 9
      sigpic

Comment

8.5 or 9
        I like almost everything about it and so far it's progressing at a good pace. There are obviously a couple of things I don't care for but the show as a whole is terrific.
        sigpic
        "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

It would get the 10 if its opening title sequence had a theme song and wasn't just "Heroes. Made by Tim Kring."
          Such a shame that I wouldn't know by now your revelations
          Cut me in, I don't wanna live without your revelations.
          -Audioslave

Comment

It's been averaging a soild 9 for me. And I'm a critical viewer too. The TV show I'm most excited to see each week.

PS Can we make this into a poll?
            Lost In Space - wherever I am is where I'm supposed to be (aka my geek blog)

Thanks to ileliberte for permission to share her amazing art

Comment

Originally posted by lostinspace View Post
              It's been averaging a soild 9 for me. And I'm a critical viewer too. The TV show I'm most excited to see each week.

PS Can we make this into a poll?
              I would love to make this into a poll. Any idea how thats done on this forum? Do we have to ask the mods to do it?

Comment

I think that part of the awesomeness of Heroes is that it's positioned right before Studio60. It's like putting the Gifted and Talented Student in front of the elementary school dropout student

Studio60 needs to be a scifi network show because of how completely craptastic it is, and its current position in the monday night lineup highlights Heroes' awesomeness.

Heroes has helped me forget Battlestar Galactica, and I am glad for that. Though I miss Admiral Adama, it's better to lose him than to be forced to watch Baltar, One-eyed Willy, and the rest of the intergalactic band of military rejects on their busted showboat.

Comment

10!

icon pic thanks Cathain Nottingham

Comment

Poll added!
                    GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
                    The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
                    Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

9- I've been floored by the quality of this show- I dragged my family into watching the first episode, and it has been a Monday night fixture for all of us ever since.

I agree- it needs opening credits, that is the one major issue I have with it, opening credits are so important to give the show a "mission statement". A show feels slightly empty without them.

Edit: reason for the nine- just cause I want to leave a little room for the show to go up.

Comment

Originally posted by Darren View Post
                        Poll added!
                        Thanks Darren! You're a superhero mod today....
                        Lost In Space - wherever I am is where I'm supposed to be (aka my geek blog)

Thanks to ileliberte for permission to share her amazing art

Comment

to early to give it a valid rating
                          https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Mal Reynolds View Post
                            to early to give it a valid rating
                            I tend to agree - I'll wait until I've seen all of season one before rating it. However, the eps I've seen so far (up to 6) have been all-around solid and I have little to nothing to nitpick. How often does that happen?!

Comment

From what I've seen so far, I give it an 8.
                              sigpic
                              "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
                              DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

Working...
                              X