Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stargate-Project interviews David DeLuise - Send us your questions!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate-Project interviews David DeLuise - Send us your questions!

Hello all,

Stargate-Project.com got the chance to interview actor David DeLuise who plays Pete Shanahan. So we want to give all Stargate Fans the opportunity to submit us their questions to this fantastic actor.
    Questions can be send to this email:
    [email protected]
    or fans can use this form:
    http://sg-atlantis.info/stargate/ind...eite=mail_int3

Deadline for submitting questions is September 5th.

Sincerley,
    the Stargate-Project Team.

---
    www.Stargate-Project.com
    Very good German Stargate SG-1 & Atlantis Fanpage with all Information, Lexicon, Episodeguide, most current News and a great design: www.Stargate-Project.com

Will have to think about it. I'm so disheartened at this point it's hard to come up with any real questions.

Comment

What's the most unusual thing you've ever been *asked* to autograph? (even if you DIDN'T sign it!)

If you are playing several different parts in a row, how do you keep your lines/characters straight? Or is that "blooper heaven"?

Gilder
      Gilder

You can contact me through my GW Forums profile (email preferred) or on Facebook.

www.chimaeracon.com

Comment

Well... as written above.. you have just 2 ways to submit your questions. posting in here is not one of them...
        Very good German Stargate SG-1 & Atlantis Fanpage with all Information, Lexicon, Episodeguide, most current News and a great design: www.Stargate-Project.com

Comment

Working...
        X