• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hiros (105)

Visit the Episode GuideHEROES SEASON ONE
    HIROS
    EPISODE NUMBER - 105

Bearing a message from the future, Peter revisits Isaac to convince him to work together. Meanwhile, Niki learns that her husband has been sighted in the area. Matt uses his mind-reading abilities to try and repair his marriage, and Claire confesses to her father what she has done.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >
    Last edited by GateWorld; 01 May 2015, 09:16 PM.

OK i hope this is the right ep cant be sure may be ep 4 but the ending rocks in this one when Hiros comes from the future to tell that guy he must save the cheerleader.

Hopefully some one can correct me.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by travis View Post
      OK i hope this is the right ep cant be sure may be ep 4 but the ending rocks in this one when Hiros comes from the future to tell that guy he must save the cheerleader. Hopefully some one can correct me.
      It's actually the ending of Ep 4 (Collision), and the scene continues at the beginning of this one, Ep 5 (Hiros). And yes, that meeting between Future!Hiro and Peter sparked off that unforgettable tagline "Save the Cheerleader, Save the World!" Hope you managed to catch up on the rest of the eps, travis.
      Lost In Space - wherever I am is where I'm supposed to be (aka my geek blog)

Thanks to ileliberte for permission to share her amazing art

Comment

Ok this one is still my favorite episode.
        Doze Out...

I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.

Comment

I have wondered since the broadcast of some of the latter episodes whether or not the catch cry "save the cheerleader, save the world" is much more applicable to
          Spoiler:
          Peter "absorbing" Claire's regenerative powers which will have some ramifications in later episodes. It doesn't necessarily mean that Claire herself will save the world directly but that through their encounter, good will come of it.
          sigpic
          "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Originally posted by Easter Lily View Post
            I have wondered since the broadcast of some of the latter episodes whether or not the catch cry "save the cheerleader, save the world" is much more applicable to
            Spoiler:
            Peter "absorbing" Claire's regenerative powers which will have some ramifications in later episodes. It doesn't necessarily mean that Claire herself will save the world directly but that through their encounter, good will come of it.
            Agreed,
            Spoiler:
            The message from Future Hiro implies that without that meetup then Peter would've never absorbed her powers (considering she would've been dead and all)

I hope the show goes on long enough so that future Hiro eventually becomes present Hiro... or a spinoff with Hiro

Comment

I think I'm on a roll here...
              But the thought struck me that Future Hiro could... maybe be...

Wildly Speculative Theory coming up...
              Spoiler:
              a fusion of present Hiro and Ando. It would explain the better English anyway.
              OK... I have watched too much Dragonball Z. But it is purely speculative on my part at present.
              sigpic
              "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

I think I'm on a roll here...
                But the thought struck me that Future Hiro could... maybe be...

Wildly Speculative Theory coming up...
                Spoiler:
                a fusion of present Hiro and Ando. It would explain the better English anyway.
                OK... I have watched too much Dragonball Z. But it is purely speculative on my part at present.
                Well... wow.... right... I go with you on the speculation part.
                Doze Out...

I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.

Comment

Spoiler:
                  Originally posted by knowsfords View Post
                  Agreed,
                  Spoiler:
                  The message from Future Hiro implies that without that meetup then Peter would've never absorbed her powers (considering she would've been dead and all)

I hope the show goes on long enough so that future Hiro eventually becomes present Hiro... or a spinoff with Hiro
                  WOW, That's such a prity idea, it brought a tear to my eye. Very nice.
                  Doze Out...

Comment

Quote 2 is why time travel is the bane of scifi... the whole paradox thing. Bleh.

I'm still thinking that the whole message is about keeping Sylar from gaining a power that makes him unstoppable. Although, To Hiro, nothing should be unstoppable.

Comment

Meh, I'm a big fan of time-travelling stuff! And I loved this episode.

I started watching Heroes yesterday, and did 6 eps in one go. The series just blew me away!

The plot is immersive, the characters superbly intertwined, and a wonderful combination of suspense and comic relief. Heroes ftw!
                      => Complete SG-1 marathon: currently watching Season 10... <=

In the end, only you can decide the fate of your own soul…

sigpic

As your mother, you will listen to *me*, young lady! There will be *no* leading ships on a mass murdering crusade!

Comment

OK...

1. Even more parrallels between Niki and Jackman here.

2. Claire, you stupid girl!

3. No wonder Matt needs aspirin.

4. Freaky timeloops!

A step down from last week but still solid.
                        I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

the thing i loved most about this episode was nathan, we knew he could fly but we hadn't really seen it properly, then when he took off after being chased by bennett and the quiet guy, that was sweeeet
                          Spoiler:
                          Disclaimer:
                          I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
                          Quotes!
                          - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
                          - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
                          - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
                          sigpic

Comment

Save the cheerleader!!!

Comment

Originally posted by AvatarIII View Post
                              the thing i loved most about this episode was nathan, we knew he could fly but we hadn't really seen it properly, then when he took off after being chased by bennett and the quiet guy, that was sweeeet
                              That was imo one of the best parts of this week's ep..
                              THOUGH i thought part of the Hatian's power was he dampned others powers when he was near (along with his mind wiping power)? So how could Nathan have flown off?

Comment

Working...
                              X