• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Better Halves (106)

Visit the Episode GuideHEROES SEASON ONE
    BETTER HALVES
    EPISODE NUMBER - 106

Niki's husband returns home with an agenda, while Hiro and Ando are roped into a dangerous game of high-stakes gambling by the man they cheated. Claire meets her birth parents face-to-face, and Mohinder decides to return home to lay his father to rest.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >
    Last edited by GateWorld; 01 May 2015, 09:16 PM.

this was the worst episode so far i think, really really predictable, the fact that claires "bio-parents" were fake, the fact that DL could pass through solid objects, the fact he was a good guy, the fact that niki's other half was doing a lot more killing and stuff than we originally thought etc, the least predictable bit was eden turning out to be working with bennett, hmmm
    Spoiler:
    Disclaimer:
    I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
    Quotes!
    - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
    - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
    - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
    sigpic

Comment

OK, took me ages to get hold of this ep due to various factors.

1. The bio-parents looked fake from the start.

2. Didn't know Nikki's darkside was that dirty...but why?

3. And come on DL, Nikki was trying to tell you there was something wierd going on and you're not exactly normal yourself!

4. And that's an interesting place to put a mole.

Solid but not awesome!
      I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Bio-parents bad bad bad

Comment

Originally posted by Matt G View Post
          4. And that's an interesting place to put a mole.!
          But it is also common troup imo.. Placing someone to monitor a potential source, right under their nose.

Comment

Working...
          X