TLC For Siler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TLC For Siler

It's about time someone noticed this unsung hero and gave him a little Tender Loving Care...

Here's the thing. I've been making these pictures for the Sam/Jack shipper Thread of screen caps for episodes, and several people realized I was making a LOT of Siler pictures... And after many of these, they suggested I start a Siler appreciation Thread. Because, lets face it, no one has saved the day more often and suffered more for it than poor Siler. And it's about time somebody noticed and appreciated it! So, this is for anyone else out there who, like me, wants to discuss poor Siler (or Dan Shea) and all the hits he's taken to keep the world safe. To start, I figured I'd post some of the pics I've made of him:

Solitudes:

Message in a Bottle:

Matter of Time:

It can't be just me...
    Last edited by JenniferJF; 27 November 2006, 05:09 PM.

We'd better add that poster I made...

Click image to enlarge
    sigpic

Comment

And Siler must go home sometimes...

Siler At Home
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
        And Siler must go home sometimes...

Siler At Home
        ROFL! Thanks Nola!

Comment

According to Dan, the reason poor old Siler get's blown up/knocked out/zatted etc etc so much is cos "He's a clumsy guy.. and I'm good at being thrown around!"
          sigpic

Comment

Well whatever the reason, we wuvs him!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
              According to Dan, the reason poor old Siler get's blown up/knocked out/zatted etc etc so much is cos "He's a clumsy guy.. and I'm good at being thrown around!"
              Siler isn't clumsy. He just has a habit of rushing in where wiser men would fear to tread. But someone needs to be the one wallpapering the infirmary, and you can't have the main characters constantly injured.

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                We'd better add that poster I made...

Click image to enlarge
                ROFL
                sigpic

Comment

Siler... with a mullet! On MacGyver. spoiler cut for biggish pic.

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                  X