X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Story and Plot Line Questions

Hi everyone,

This would be my first post and the reason for it being I have a few questions about the plot lines in Stargate SG-1 / Atlantis and want to know if the community has any information on it.

First of all:

[SG1]
    Why havent we seen the Furlings and are we ever going to?
    Does MGM plan to wrap up SG-1 in a nice fashion before ending it?
    If not do they plan on doing that in the movie?
    There are so many un-answered questions revolving the ancients will they ever answer some of them?
    Will the IOA / US Military ever inform the world about the Stargate?

[Atlantis]
    In the latest episode (not yet released but was leaked) S03x11 .. wait. I shouldnt post any of this yet, moderator might ban me and some may not want to hear anything as a spoiler. However for those that do its available on torrentspy. Ill save all my atlantis questions for after it airs as this episode causes alot of questions.

I appreciate any insight to the questions for SG-1

Thanks
    Sheldon King
    Stargate SG-1 / Atlantis Fanatic

SG1
    1 - duh, we saw them in 200 (in all actuallity, the name of the furlings was used to just have a name, the intention was to never see them on screen)
    2 - The plot line will be left in a cliff-hanger, which will be resolved by movie 1 with movie 2 having an original plot
    3 - questions like? (all races have questions floating about, what specific one to the ancients are you referring?)
    4 - Depends on how the plot-line goes
    Atlantis
    be careful if you talk about downloading, that is not allowed on Gateworld
    btw though, it wasn't leaked, it was legally aired on a network in Canada and therefore can be discussed within spoilers.

I am curious as to what your Atlantis questions are, so post them in spoiler tags
    Spoiler:
    like this

edit: welcome to the forum
    and to do spoilers type [ spoil ] text here [ /spoil ] without the spaces

Comment

Originally posted by Melak View Post
      SG1
      Atlantis
      btw though, it wasn't leaked, it was legally aired on a network in Canada and therefore can be discussed within spoilers.
      ok....i know it's illegal to download pirated but i guess that the majority is doing it anyway. indeed you need to be careful.

btw. can mods ban you for talking about/posting etc. info on eps that werent aired - are pirated????
      sigpic

Comment

no, because they have aired, just depends on if you could have seen them on television or by other means.

Just because you think the majority are doing it, doesn't make it true. I respect and even admire the no downloading talk on gateworld.

Comment

no, because they have aired, just depends on if you could have seen them on television or by other means.

Just because you think the majority are doing it, doesn't make it true. I respect and even admire the no downloading talk on gateworld.
          So do I! Im canadian on the eastern coast (southern ontario)

I want to show the people at MGM that Stargate is so loved and truly we only hurt the show when we dont watch it on TV. But the thing is, I watch it on tv as well as download it only because I cant get the new releases like most americans can. We get syndication which means we are always 1 season behind.
          Sheldon King

Comment

I am curious as to what your Atlantis questions are, so post them in spoiler tags
            Spoiler:
            like this
            Yeah ill post those shortly.
            Sheldon King

Comment

cool, I'm from southern ontario too, near kitchener. How about you?

Comment

cool, I'm from southern ontario too, near kitchener. How about you?
                haha, im about an hour to an hour and 30 min away from you.

Niagara Region!
                Sheldon King

Comment

Working...
                X