PDA

View Full Version : Looking for another fic (updated 12/12)

Space Monkey52
November 26th, 2006, 07:45 PM
There was this fic on Fanfiction.net that I had saved a link to called "at the end of dreams", but now the link is broken and I'm trying to find the story again.

Space Monkey52
November 27th, 2006, 10:23 AM
Thought I should add more about the story. The title may be wrong, but it's the story that I am looking for. It's mostly Daniel centered, and is kind of a follow-up to what happened in "Fire and Water". Daniel starts showing affects from the use of Nem's memory machine and begins to get memories of a sort of past life. I think it's actually a series of stories, but I haven't gotten a chance to check the other links. Everybody thinks he's going crazy and he develops a kind of split personality which is that of Nem's son.

Any of this sound familiar to anybody?

Spacemonkey_Jackson
November 27th, 2006, 11:30 AM
Thought I should add more about the story. The title may be wrong, but it's the story that I am looking for. It's mostly Daniel centered, and is kind of a follow-up to what happened in "Fire and Water". Daniel starts showing affects from the use of Nem's memory machine and begins to get memories of a sort of past life. I think it's actually a series of stories, but I haven't gotten a chance to check the other links. Everybody thinks he's going crazy and he develops a kind of split personality which is that of Nem's son.

Any of this sound familiar to anybody?

It sounds familir. But, I don't know the link. Sorry Spacemonkey.

Space Monkey52
November 28th, 2006, 06:17 PM
Has nobody else heard of this fic?

ann_sgcfan
December 3rd, 2006, 10:16 PM
Has nobody else heard of this fic?

I think you are looking for Fate:At The End of Dreams by Thel.

Here is Thel's profile on fanfic: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/278892/

Also Thel wrote on the profile page
'Fate' is archived at The SG1 Novel Archives and at the stargatefan.com site.

I hope this helps. :D

Space Monkey52
December 8th, 2006, 06:41 PM
I think you are looking for Fate:At The End of Dreams by Thel.

Here is Thel's profile on fanfic: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/278892/

Also Thel wrote on the profile page

I hope this helps. :D

That's it!! WOO-HOO!! Thank you!!!

Space Monkey52
December 12th, 2006, 10:35 AM
Now I'm looking for another fic, and why bother starting another thread when I still have this one?

Anyway, Daniel centered fic, Daniel gets captured by slavers and the rest of SG-1 and Jacob have to run after him. I can't even remember any of the name because I read it a while ago and forgot to stick a bookmark on it.

Space Monkey52
December 19th, 2006, 07:16 AM
Anybody know this story?

svala
January 2nd, 2007, 07:24 AM
Now I'm looking for another fic, and why bother starting another thread when I still have this one?

Anyway, Daniel centered fic, Daniel gets captured by slavers and the rest of SG-1 and Jacob have to run after him. I can't even remember any of the name because I read it a while ago and forgot to stick a bookmark on it.

Hey Space Monkey , that sounds like : " The search " by Debi C

http://www.shahrazad.net/%7Esgnovels/storiess/search.txt

but then , I could be wrong :p

Dutch_Razor
January 14th, 2007, 12:41 PM
Since you found your fic, I wanted to ask, if anyone could find me an SG1/Harry Potter crossover fic where Teal'c believes the HP books are real, and SG1 goes to a conference with him to show that the events of HP aren't real.

(spoilers for that story)
But they are, and O'neill turns out Voldemorts brother. There is a sequel to it, that I would like to read, but I can't find it :(