This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Labels

Does anyone else archive their show recordings to DVD like I do? I am seeking someone that has labels created for Atlantis. Khitomer.net was an excellent resource for these in the past but they are currently down with no return ETA provided. I really just need one good label template that I can manipulate with my limited graphics skills. So far I have Ep1-2 on one DVD and 3-8 on another and would like to Label them with a cool graphic label.

Anyone have any labels they'd like to share?

Thanks

KorbinDallas

I could make one if you wanted. I have the templates and uesd to submit to Khitomer.net do you wan't me to make one?

Comment

Not trying to hijack this thread I think this is related. I am looking for alternate case art for the season six DVD collection anyone have links to good alternate dvd case art for SG1?

Comment

Here's a look at a creation of mine, i'm a bit rusty at creating covers though so the quality wasn't particularly high but it will do. You can add episode names and pictures if your clever. This will print the right size as 300 dpi (the white sections save ink).

DVD Label Template

It seems the studios are trying to stop the DVD Coverart for whatever reason so sorry I can't help on the Replacement season 6's.

Comment

That Template looks very nice. Would you be willing to share the template file itself so I could be more self-sufficient with the making?

Comment

I have archived all my episodes on dvds, with labels. i use the image of the stargate i drew (see my sig) with the season and episode numbers on it

Comment

All you need to do is overlay the text you want on top of that image, just remember about the holes. The format I designed it in is .mix (i.e. Microsoft Photodraw, i.e. old, discontinued and something I like)

Comment

hi, i am looking for the season 3 DVD labels. i have googled for about an hour and i haven't had any luck. i found this page http://forums.cdcovers.cc/archive/index.php/t-105482.html that led me here. i should have looked on this site first as i have started looking here more often now for episode transcripts and such.

it's a shame the site that KorbinDallas mentioned, Khitomer.net is still down. it would be good if i could get the DVD labels for season 3.

i also need the DVD slip covers, (the paper that goes inside the sleeve of the DVD cover). in high res also if possible, please.
                Last edited by REG2005; 29 April 2005, 05:40 AM.

Comment

good news every1. i have found a site that has Stargate DVD covers and labels.

http://www.cdcovers.cc/dvd_s.php

be aware that the loading time for each cover and label can take a while. especially on dial-up

Comment

That's a cool site!

Finally, I can prove it! Look at Volume 18 of SG1 - the little round image on the spine of the cover is the same one from Volume 16 - it has an image of Lotan from "Scorched Earth" on it, despite him not appearing anywhere in Vol 18!

Comment

Working...
                    X