This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Want to attend Jedi Academy?

Originally posted by http://www.theregister.co.uk/2004/08/31/romanian_jedi_academy/
    Count Dracula had better watch his back - the Romanians have opened a Jedi Academy and it can only be a matter of time before graduates are working their way through Transylvania at weekends, smiting the undead with their light sabres, between bouts of trading collectibles and arguing as to whether The Phantom Menace was merely the worse Star Wars film or actually the worse film ever made.

The academy is apparently the brainchild of Adrian Pavel, one of the founders of Romania's Star Wars Club — which now numbers 1,000 members and encompasses journalists, doctors, management, academics, lawyers and even politicians.

We say apparently, because this announcement is from Romanian tabloid Libertatea which is printed in, well, Romanian - as is the local custom.

We're pretty certain, though, that wannabe Jedis have to complete a 100-poser questionnaire in 24 hours in order to gain entry to the academy. Readers who fancy brushing upon their Romanian, flexing their Star Wars trivia muscles and then proving themselves in the eternal struggle between good and evil can register here.
    http://www.theregister.co.uk/2004/08..._jedi_academy/

Ok, some people need to get a live

Won´t all those students be very dissapointed when they find out they can´t levitate their cars

Comment

Well I didn't see any light-saber wielding nutters when I was out there.
      I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Big time-need to be not so serious-that need a life-nerds.

Oy!

Jack: Is mental illness contagious?
        Daniel: This has been disturbing on many levels.
        "Trandoshan eliminated...with extreme prejudice." - Scorch RC-1262
        My deviantART profile

Comment

Working...
        X