This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

universe crossovers

Just a thought what science fiction universes could do a crossover with stargate, you know like they do with the csi's etc and crossing jordan and what not.
    You know how to make yourself sound like a creep, end every sentence by saying LADIES...

I am Thor... Supreme Commander of the Asgard flett... Ladies

None.

Comment

Originally posted by Orlin2000 View Post
      Just a thought what science fiction universes could do a crossover with stargate, you know like they do with the csi's etc and crossing jordan and what not.
      Maybe U.F.O.?
      Welcome to the zone where normal things don't happen...

...very often

Comment

The new Indiana Jones movie crosses over well with stargate.
        **Spoiler**
        There are interdimensional beings that resemble Ra from the original Stargate movie when he gets nuked and you see inside Ra's body. Perhaps Ra was the goa'uld inside one of these beings. They look exactly the same.

And in indiana jones their ship was inside a aztec pyramid, not such a stretch for one of their cousins to have a ship resembling an egyptian pyramid.

And In Star Wars when a jedi is killed they become one with the force.
        Is that not the same as ascending to a higher plane of existence like the ancients?
        And in a lot of Stargate Episodes when the brain has been increased they get a lot of powers which resemble force powers. Force Grip is in that episode where Nirti tries to increase the evolutionary path of humans. And Jonas turns it down. Nirti is choked in mid air if I remember correctly.

I am just busting out. I have never thought about any of this before.

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
          None.
          though i agree in principal................... secretly i'd like a hitchhikers guide crossover...................carter and mackay arguing over the relative merits of 'improbability drives' vs 'bistromathic drives'.

marvin could be on the team!

this would only be my fantasy though............ wouldn't inflict it on the rest of you

come to think of it, i'd like all series to crossover with H2G2
          sigpic
          EMBRACE DEMOCRACY, OR YOU WILL BE ERADICATED
          -Liberty Prime

Comment

doctor who

the doctor appearing in atlantis, saying he hasnt been here 9,000 years since today and issues atlantis that they cant fly the cityship because the shadow proclamation wont allow it haha

and the doctor waring the ancinets that their technology will be their downfall against the wraith
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wise one View Post
              doctor who

the doctor appearing in atlantis, saying he hasnt been here 9,000 years since today and issues atlantis that they cant fly the cityship because the shadow proclamation wont allow it haha

and the doctor waring the ancinets that their technology will be their downfall against the wraith
              i'm not a doctor who fan but i like the sound of that

i've read some strange cross over fan fiction ie buffy the vampire slayer
              and it's um intresting
              but can't say it would be good
              "What we need now is a tactical retreat. Did you see the episode on Stargate where they found themselves on a planet with a culture based loosely on Earth Athens and Sparta?"

Comment

Originally posted by wise one View Post
                doctor who

Certianly not doctor who is a shocking programe. Al though id like to see the deady race the millenium falcon
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rockerlad View Post
                  Certianly not doctor who is a shocking programe. Al though id like to see the deady race the millenium falcon

Comment

"Eureka"! I know the SGC sends alien tech to Area 51 for study, but Eureka could well reside in the same universe, developing commercial applications for the alien technology. Plus, both shows have a Carter, so there might be a family connection there.

Plus, both shows film in the same area, and are still on the air, so a crossover between these two would be possible (on screen, I mean, not just another fanfic).
                    Coming soon to Syfy and DVD... hopefully!

Comment

X-files would be the only cross over I would like to see.

Can just see the look on Mulder's face....lol.
                      Grammar, Logic, Rhetoric.

Comment

Working...
                      X