Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WOW! I can't belive how close my story is to what really happened.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WOW! I can't belive how close my story is to what really happened.

About five or six months ago I wrote a possible storyline for season eight of Sg-1. I read it recently and to my suprise it is very close to what actually happened in Atlantis.

The story could be that the Furlings did not just simply leave the alliance between the four great races they were kicked out. The Four great races, which are the Asgard, the Nox, the Ancients, and the Furlings. An SG team while surveying a planet would discover the City of Atlantis, which inside they find writings, which talk about the separation of the Four races. Which was caused when the Furlings became outraged because the peace loving Nox would not help defend them from their enemies. So the Furlings proceeded to attack the Nox’s home world posing as there own enemy in an attempt to draw the Nox into the war between themselves and there enemy. After discovering this the Asgard the Ancients and the Nox decide to kick the Furlings out of the alliance between the four great races and banish them to another part of the galaxy. Before leaving the galaxy the angry Furlings decide that they are going to get their revenge on the great races so they create a plague, which kills most of the Ancients. Then they quickly retreat to a remote part of the galaxy where the stayed constantly building up there technology and forces. Until an SG team inside the newly discover city of Atlantis accidentally activates a beacon that sends out a signal that the Furlings discover in which at that time the Furlings decide to get there revenge on the Asgard, the Nox and anyone who is there ally or friend.
    Last edited by rmbeast; 31 August 2004, 09:43 AM.

Please tell me if you think this is very similar.

Comment

I don't see how any of that is anywhere close to what's been happening on the show ?

Comment

Even subbing in the Wraith as the Furlings, I don't see a lot of similarity. I certainly don't know how it's imilar to anything on SG-1. If it's close to anything, it's Atlantis, and it still doesn't really fit with what we know.

SGA Rising
        Spoiler:
        The Wraith have never, as far as we know, been near our part of the galaxy. If they were, the Keeper wouldn't have needed to interrogate Sumner about the location of Earth.

S7 Paradise Lost
        Spoiler:
        From Fifth Race, we know the Furlings were in our area. This was further evidenced by the discovery of the abandoned Furling outpost in Paradise Lost. And the discovery of the very small skeletons. Last time I checked, the Wraith were kinda tall...

Still, it IS fun when you notice similarities. I was congratulating myself on "calling" McKay's hoarding of food and I know there was something else recently where I went, "Ha! I thought of that!"

I know it's only a coincidence, but it's still fun.

Comment

Those skeletons weren't Furlings though Shadow

But the Furlings aren't the Wraith. Not everything in the universe is connected to Earth in some way

Comment

Originally posted by aAnubiSs
            Those skeletons weren't Furlings though Shadow
            Eh. I assumed they were. Two types of skeletons, I thought. One we're familiar with and one I figured was Furling. *shrug* Anyway, as you said, the Furlings still aren't the Wraith. They'd hardly be a NEW Big Bad if we'd heard of them before.

Comment

I wasn't trying to say that the wraith and the furlings were one in the same. I just thought that the way in which the Furlings in my story and the Wraiths on the show were awoken were kind of similar. And I meant to say it was similar to the Atlantis storyline.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                Eh. I assumed they were. Two types of skeletons, I thought. One we're familiar with and one I figured was Furling. *shrug* Anyway, as you said, the Furlings still aren't the Wraith. They'd hardly be a NEW Big Bad if we'd heard of them before.
                They were supposed to be Furlings, but TPTB changed it the last minute. Guess they wanted to keep the Furlings for something else.

Comment

Originally posted by aAnubiSs
                  They were supposed to be Furlings, but TPTB changed it the last minute. Guess they wanted to keep the Furlings for something else.
                  Yet they kept the scene where it said the gateway was furling tech. If you ask me the being on that planet with SG-1's ewoks (aka the furlings) if TPTB want to use the furlings in the futur well just say that the furlings in paradise lost where just a small colony and it wasn't the enitre cizilization. Which makes sense considering the settlement we sas in Paradise Lost is not big enough to support a cilvilsation important enough to be in the alliance of four.
                  sigpic
                  Banner By JME2

Comment

Working...
                  X