This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate Gifs

Does anyone know any places to get stargate gifs or a good program so i can make my own.

No offence to anyone, but, go to some of the, how can i put it, Lower down Stargate websites, they spread them around all over the place cluttering up there poorly made pages. As for making them, I strongly recommend Ulead Gif Animator.

I give green for signatures with ancient in them

Comment

Thanks for that i tried ULEAD but when i made one the gif ran slow and i cant figure out how to speed it up.

Comment

See: Google GIF Search
        gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
        love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by qasimjavid
          Thanks for the link.
          On fighting:
          Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
          Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

One site that was posted here a while ago is http://www.stargatetechworld.com/gifs/

Comment

very nice
              gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
              so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
              love Torri

Comment

Working...
              X