This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Experts of SG-1 & Atlantis

I dont know if this fits on here if it doesnt your more than welcome to move where it should be.

Is Anyone an expert on SG-1 and Atlantis? Cause, I need help getting a good amount of questions answered so I can test my friend on them. If you know the answer please them. If you want me to post them just ask me.

Created & Credited to The SG-1 Guru

Just post them. If at least one person doesn't know them all then i'd be really surprised, but generally all of us should be able to answer the biggest majority of them (depending on the question).

sigpic

Comment

I am going to move this over into Fun and Games since this really isn't a *discussion* per say and hopefully our Gaming enthusiasts can help you along your way
      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Here you go I got most of them so if theres any mistake please fix them okie.

SG-1races_MINOR Minor Races
        1) The first host of the goa’uld were the __________, a primitive race who’s face will produce horny protrusions with age.
        2) The Eurondans people misled SG-1 into fighting their war for them until the team figured out they were the bad guys.
        3) The head of the __________ people believed that a single flame would signify the presence of their city’s mechanical protector.
        4) The __________ race sent an automated ship that terraformed the most suitable planet into a sulfurous environoment.
        5) Members of the __________ race were going blind due to the difference of gravity between their lost homeworld and their displaced home.
        6) The _________ were evacuated to Earth after Cronus attacked their planet in search of Jolinar of Malkshur.
        7) This large flying insect called a Fenri was the subject of a game hunt by Apophis hoping to learn its secrets of invisibility.
        8) Spirits in the form of animals, such as a crow and wolf, appear to the Tonane as gods of their culture.
        9) Children of the Orbanians society under go an “ovarium” at age eleven in order to spread knowledge amongst their race. 1
        0) The crystalline race known as Lazarus provided an accidental duplicate of O’Neill that forced him to relieve the loss of his son.
        11) The __________ willingly subjugated themselves to a technologically advanced race in exchange for peace in order to farm their lands; they unknowingly were being exterminated by their overseers.
        12) The entire population of Atlantis and its mainland sought refuge with the __________ during a cataclysmic storm.
        13) The stargate of the Edora people was buried by a direct meteor strike stranding O’Neill on their planet.
        14) For generations, the women of the __________ were oppressed by their men until Samantha Carter battled one of their high chieftains.
        15) On the verge of a scientific discovery that makes their people immune to Wraith feedings, the __________ experiment on the Wraith nicknamed “Steve”.
        16) Special weaponry that can make visible and destroy a being out of visual phase have been the primary defense in fighting the insectoid race of ___________.
        17) The ___________ and __________ periodically fly “the Loop of Kon Garat” as a sporting event.
        18) The __________ and ___________ are in opposition as to the existence of the stargate until a young archaeologist uncovered it; he later became Daniel’s research assistant.
        19) Hanno’s people, the cor-ai, put Teal’c through a trail and deemed him guilty of senselessly killing his crippled father.
        20) A member of the _________ race had once posed as an SG-1 team member by using his race’s natural ability to chemically disguise themselves

Worlds of Stargate, including the Pegasus Galaxy. Fill in the correct planet’s name or binary designation.
        1) The high priest controls the weather with a mechanical device on Medrona.
        2) Linnea currently resides on offworld N.I.D.
        3) Kelowna, Terrania, and Andari are provinces of Langara.
        4) Ignoring the head of their “Curia”, in habitants of Tollan fell victim to a goa’uld attack and have been presumed obliterated.
        5) The drug “tretonin” made from goa’uld symbiots first came from Pangarans.
        6) Henry Boyd and his team fell victim to a recently opened black hole near P3W-451.
        7) Cassandra was the only survivor of Hanka after Nirrti killed all of its inhabitants to hide her genetic experiments.
        8) Ne’tu is a moon of Delmak and was terraformed (unsuccessfully) into a fiery inferno to look like Hell.
        9) Daniel Jackson was found on __________ following his un-ascending from Oma Desala’s care.
        10) Sha’re and Skaara were turned into goa’uld hosts while held captive on __________.
        11) Aiden Ford suggested _________ as a name for the planet the city of Atlantis is on.
        12) SG-1 was imprisoned on __________ with the “Destroyer of Worlds”.
        13) _________ entire population is currently ascended.
        14) The quantum mirror was found in a laboratory on _________. 1
        5) The first time the eighth chevron was used in the SGC, delivered Jack O’Niell the asguard homeworld.
        16) Shifu was hidden on _________ by Amonet’s priestess.
        17) The in habitants of _________ had once been restricted to their palace by their former god, Pelopps.
        18) SG-1 recovered a ZPM from ___________ which enabled them to open the wormhole to the Pegasus Galaxy.
        19) Rodney removed the master control crystal from the Atlantis DHD and brought it to _________ in hopes to open an Earthbound wormhole.
        20) Thor’s Hammer and Hall of Might are stationed on __________.

Good Luck and Thank you!

Comment

1. Unas
          2. is that a question?
          3. Latonan
          4. Gadmeer
          5. Enkarans? (from the same ep as 4) (if so, it's because of the atmosphere, not the gravity
          7-10. are those questions?
          11. Nassyian's (in the Line of Duty)
          12. Volians
          14. Shavadai (or the people of the steppe depending)
          15. Hoffans (nicknamed steve by shep)
          16. the Re'tu
          17 humans and Serrakin
          18. I know the episode but the wording is throwing me off
          20. the Reole

that's all I feel like doing right now

Comment

Originally posted by Melak View Post
            1. Unas
            2. is that a question?
            3. Latonan
            4. Gadmeer
            5. Enkarans? (from the same ep as 4) (if so, it's because of the atmosphere, not the gravity
            7-10. are those questions?
            11. Nassyian's (in the Line of Duty)
            12. Volians
            14. Shavadai (or the people of the steppe depending)
            15. Hoffans (nicknamed steve by shep)
            16. the Re'tu
            17 humans and Serrakin
            18. I know the episode but the wording is throwing me off
            20. the Reole

that's all I feel like doing right now
            what ones did you answer and the ones u said are those questions they are questions.

Comment

how were some of those questions, they were statements

Comment

Some of them I already answered and most of them are like that due that we have to guess at them.

Comment

I know that im doin another post after my own the ones that look like statements its because i already answered them so u dont hve to worry about them.

Comment

6) The _________ were evacuated to Earth after Cronus attacked their planet in search of Jolinar of Malkshur.

10) Sha’re and Skaara were turned into goa’uld hosts while held captive on __________.

11) Aiden Ford suggested _________ as a name for the planet the city of Atlantis is on.

These are the only 3 i need help on the rest is ok since i got answers from another helpful person and ones i have answered already.

Comment

6) The Nasyans were evacuated to Earth after Cronus attacked their planet in search of Jolinar of Malkshur.

10) Sha’re and Skaara were turned into goa’uld hosts while held captive on Chulak.

11) Aiden Ford suggested Atlantica as a name for the planet the city of Atlantis is on.

I think I'm Right

Comment

Working...
                      X