Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tok'Ra Research (Spoilers for Preservation, 3.05)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tok'Ra Research (Spoilers for Preservation, 3.05)

My prediction (I've had it since around Troika, I think): they're genetically engineering a new Tok'ra queen in order to continue their race. It fits perfectly with the title.

Actually that I was thinking it the only thing I think the tok'ra would keep from us, well no it is not, but when people life been put at risk they do generally tell us the truth. Although why they are keeping it secret from earth, we already have the technology thanks to the trust research project to create clone of Gould's, the same procedure with out the modified genes which made them vulnerable to certain drugs, would not be needed to introduce.
    So simply for this reason I would ruled this out, as us humans can do this already with very little effort, it took a private company very little time to do it in secret with a entire team of scientist plus the asguard it would not take long for us to repeat it and produce a new queen for the tok'ra, plus with the entire resources or earth this would probably not be that complex, especially considering this six years into the future at the pace we currently advancing this would be quite a simple project. Especially as we have been helping the asguard with their cloning problem, we must be quite knowledgeable in this area or perhaps they think on of our dumb ideas will save their species, whatever the case we would could do this with very little effort.
    so they must be working on something else, but what else could be of such high secret.

Also I hope it not this because this is what I first thought when we were first told of this secret project, it just to obvious and I want to be surprise and perhaps shocked but what it is . Just my personal opinion, I think I read somthing in spoiler which they may be revealing the project this season.

Comment

Those are some interesting points. However, it's important to keep in mind that cloning a new queen, which in turn would "give birth" to new symbiotes, would most likely be a little more difficult than just cloning symbiotes.

But of course I'm not confirming or denying any of these speculations.
      Click on banner to visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex Rubit View Post
        Those are some interesting points. However, it's important to keep in mind that cloning a new queen, which in turn would "give birth" to new symbiotes, would most likely be a little more difficult than just cloning symbiotes.

But of course I'm not confirming or denying any of these speculations.
        Just adding our two cents worth.

Comment

So... when is Preservation coming out, anyway? Shouldn't it have been out today?

Comment

"Preservation" is coming out next Thursday, November 30th. This week was the traditional Thanksgiving break. I think Mike mentioned that in the episode thread (I mentioned it on the podcast), but we hadn't put anything about that up on the website, which perhaps we should have.

So it will be out next week at the usual time.
            Click on banner to visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage.

Comment

Working...
            X