Star Trek: Enterprise Season 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Star Trek: Enterprise Season 4

This season actually seems pretty good! They've got Brent Spiner in it, with him created "Augments", if you need an idea, think Khan-like

They've got Alec Newman as the main Augment (alec newman played Paul Atreidies in Children of Dune).

I'm really hoping that they have him with the spiked hair he had in CoD... He looked so cool with it
    sigpic
    In the infinite expanse that we occupy, whose to say that something's impossible?

when does it start?
    sigpic

Comment

Enterprise Season 4 premiers on UPN at 8:00 PM on Friday August 8th... In canada I think it's the following Sunday on the Space Channel.

Just so you know, the story with the augments comes AFTER the season premier... The premier deals with the migraine-creating ending they gave last season x.x
      Spoliers, Highlight to read
      EVIL ALIEN NAZIES!!!!!
      sigpic
      In the infinite expanse that we occupy, whose to say that something's impossible?

Comment

I'm really looking forward to season 4 and hope it's not the last. It sounds like it could be really great.

I thought last year was a big improvement over the first 2 seasons, even though I did enjoy them, too.

Comment

Personnaly I found them all good x.x

Me= sucker for comedy, so any episode which had a good enough joke, or some cool FX then I liked it.

Besides, I already have all of ST:TNG, STS9 and most of ST:VOY on DVD so far, so I'm getting all of Enterprise when it comes out
          sigpic

Comment

I HATE Voy... I mean Enterprise, they are one in the same. :-P

But I must say this season is what the show should have been like to begin with, but now I think it's too late so oh well.
            It’s the show that doesn’t end, it goes on and on my friends, some people started watching not knowing what it was, but they will be watching forever just because it’s the show that doesn’t end…..

Comment

Originally posted by Taonas
              Enterprise Season 4 premiers on UPN at 8:00 PM on Friday August 8th... In canada I think it's the following Sunday on the Space Channel.

Just so you know, the story with the augments comes AFTER the season premier... The premier deals with the migraine-creating ending they gave last season x.x
              Spoliers, Highlight to read
              EVIL ALIEN NAZIES!!!!!
              Aug. 8 was a sunday.

You mean Oct. 8
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mio
                Aug. 8 was a sunday.

You mean Oct. 8
                Gosh, that seems so far away
                Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

It is far away. This season is gonna be the bomb though. THey've got Manny Coto, a die-hard fan of the original series (and a kick a** writer too) heading things up this year and he's got some great ideas. Last season, he wrote "Similitude" which was a great episode, and I hear he's managed to wrap up last seasons heavily critized cliffhanger nicely so let's hope for several more seasons.
                  Rocky

Comment

I hope the new season will be good Becuase yes, i will probably stop watching if i loose interest on the season premiere of a show...

Comment

Originally posted by littlemigueljr
                      I hope the new season will be good Becuase yes, i will probably stop watching if i loose interest on the season premiere of a show...
                      You should give it a couple episodes Miguel, Rick Berman repeated something he himself has done several times and noe's he's gotta be dug out of a ditch. Give the show a chance.
                      Rocky

Comment

Originally posted by rocket4477
                        You should give it a couple episodes Miguel, Rick Berman repeated something he himself has done several times and noe's he's gotta be dug out of a ditch. Give the show a chance.
                        I'm usually hyprocite when i say things like that, haha... Because i often say, "give it sometime to see if it gets better", haha... I don't know, everything was interesting in my opinion until those nazi's came into the picture

Comment

Originally posted by littlemigueljr
                          I'm usually hyprocite when i say things like that, haha... Because i often say, "give it sometime to see if it gets better", haha... I don't know, everything was interesting in my opinion until those nazi's came into the picture
                          It's just too common.
                          Rocky

Comment

Well I was silly last year, I only watched the Season premiere, which was nothing thrilling. But then I missed out on the amazing second episode and had to start watching again. Once I saw it I was really impressed and annoyed I missed it. I definatly won't make the same mistake again, especially with how this season sounds like it'll be playing out.

Comment

Originally posted by Mio
                              Aug. 8 was a sunday.

You mean Oct. 8
                              Yeah, it's October 8th... sorry x.x

I was half asleep when I was writing down the premier date
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X