This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Darth Sidious as a Prior

Would have been awesome to see Ian McDiarmid (Darth Sidious) as a Prior.

Darth Sidious needs to use a light sabre to block energy weapon shots. Priors get shot at by Jaffa with Staff Weapons and their shield or some Prior ability protects them from energy weapon harm.
    http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
    http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

Originally posted by Peoples_General View Post
      Darth Sidious needs to use a light sabre to block energy weapon shots. Priors get shot at by Jaffa with Staff Weapons and their shield or some Prior ability protects them from energy weapon harm.
      Clearly I was talking about Ian McDiarmid, the actor that portrays Darth Sidious, not the character itself. It would be awesome to see him as a Prior.

Comment

Originally posted by Gabriel_Lecter View Post
        Clearly I was talking about Ian McDiarmid, the actor that portrays Darth Sidious, not the character itself. It would be awesome to see him as a Prior.
        Agreed but your title was misleading. I too thought the same thing, Sith Lord versus Prior. However he plays evil so well it would come off perfectly IMO.
        Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
        "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
        Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Only problem would be he's played in all six Starwars movies, which is the most profiting movie alltime according to MSN, I think he's expensive.

Comment

He certainly had the look, especially post fight with Mace (Samuel L Jackson), man was he UGLY!!!!
            http://www.myspace.com/adam_1973

Comment

Originally posted by sg1adam View Post
              He certainly had the look, especially post fight with Mace (Samuel L Jackson), man was he UGLY!!!!
              Power of movie magic at it's finest.

Comment

Originally posted by Dutch_Razor View Post
                Only problem would be he's played in all six Starwars movies, which is the most profiting movie alltime according to MSN, I think he's expensive.
                Technically only five movies but yeah he's expensive.

Comment

What one didn't he play in? Did I miss something?

Comment

He wasn't in A New Hope... and he wasn't in the ORIGINAL Empire Strikes Back either... So yes, you did miss something.

Comment

Originally posted by Marcus117 View Post
                      He wasn't in A New Hope... and he wasn't in the ORIGINAL Empire Strikes Back either... So yes, you did miss something.
                      Oh yeah I knew he wasnt in A New Hope but forgot about Empire, it was orriginally some other actor. Personally I liked how they added him in in the DVD.

Comment

in the original ESB, his voice came from clive revill, and the body came from an old woman and they eyes came from a chimp

Comment

if it was darth sidious against a prior, i would say prior would win but the darth has some sort of asended powers if in the stargate universe, or that the prior will be shocked when this old man is all fast and chops of his glowstick wid his lightsaber.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wise one View Post
                            if it was darth sidious against a prior, i would say prior would win but the darth has some sort of asended powers if in the stargate universe, or that the prior will be shocked when this old man is all fast and chops of his glowstick wid his lightsaber.
                            Yeah that would be cool, Sith Lord angaints a Prior.

Comment

Never knew he wasn't in the original lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X