This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Little question

Were does earth get all its zats from????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Jaffa they've killed, Amouries they're raided, Goa'uld Ships they've captured and trades with the Free Jaffa Nation.

(btw, excessive puncuation is kinda frowned upon )

Comment

Originally posted by The Prophet View Post
      Jaffa they've killed, Amouries they're raided, Goa'uld Ships they've captured and trades with the Free Jaffa Nation.

(btw, excessive puncuation is kinda frowned upon )
      indeed
      sigpic

Comment

i though purhaps thay make them?
        Were zats diesngd by the ancients

Comment

Originally posted by john44444444 View Post
          i though purhaps thay make them?
          Were zats diesngd by the ancients
          I'm pretty sure that Zats are of Goauld design. However the Goauld do steal a lot of their technology from other races so the idea of Zats may have come from a race such as the Ancients.

If Earth scored a zat for every tenth Jaffa they killed we'd have a hell of a lot of Zats. Same goes for Staff Weapons.

Comment

Ya we get them from Goa'uld worlds weve "raided" Jaffa parties weve killed and trades with the Tok'ra and Free Jaffa.

We have no evidence however that Zats are of an ancient design and they could be of any advanced race or the goa'uld could have actually designed them themselves.
            sigpic

Comment

just to point out one situation in particular, in evolution two armies were wiped out. It would be foolish not to take their toys they left behind.
              Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

Well the SGC did come into posession of a Goa'uld mothership at one point. That would probably be filled with all sorts of nice Jaffa toys, Zat's, stun grenades and even staff weapons.

But going by what we've seen in the show itself (rather than assuming they may have gotten them from the Jaffa or when they raided the ship), SG-X had a hidden stockpile of weapons so that would have given us Staff weapons and perhaps even Zats. Afterall, we did end up with quite a few of their Intars so it goes to suggest we probably cleaned them out.

On top of that, Seth's secret bunker had it's own Zat's and stun grenades so it's more than likely our weapons came from either place.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
                  Well the SGC did come into posession of a Goa'uld mothership at one point. That would probably be filled with all sorts of nice Jaffa toys, Zat's, stun grenades and even staff weapons.

But going by what we've seen in the show itself (rather than assuming they may have gotten them from the Jaffa or when they raided the ship), SG-X had a hidden stockpile of weapons so that would have given us Staff weapons and perhaps even Zats. Afterall, we did end up with quite a few of their Intars so it goes to suggest we probably cleaned them out.

On top of that, Seth's secret bunker had it's own Zat's and stun grenades so it's more than likely our weapons came from either place.
                  I agree but didn't Seths place get blowned up
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RepliHawk View Post
                    I agree but didn't Seths place get blowned up
                    Not that I recall. He left a single Goa'uld grenade near the ring platform which did damage to that area, rather than the whole building. It did enough damage that the floor collapsed, which would have stopped them from following him, but I don't remember anything being said there was a large explosion to take down the whole building.

sigpic

Comment

Zats also have that snaky look to them as if they are meant to symbolize the Goa'uld. With that thought, and knowing that the Goa'uld do create some of their own technology from other cultures ideas, I suspect that the Zats were Goa'uld.
                      Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

Working...
                      X