This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Season Ten reruns

Hey I'm new here. I just wanted to know if Scifi was going to rerun the first ten eps of Season ten. I just got into the show and have caught up to the end of season nine, but I can't seem to find any Season ten eps being shown.
    There is nothing to be gained by second guessing yourself. You can't remake the past, so look ahead...or risk being left behind

Originally posted by Prometheus 1 View Post
    Hey I'm new here. I just wanted to know if Scifi was going to rerun the first ten eps of Season ten. I just got into the show and have caught up to the end of season nine, but I can't seem to find any Season ten eps being shown.
    No one? I would like to know thie too.

Comment

It's likely that they'll rerun the eps in a special marathon sometime before the second part the season begins.

Or, you can buy the eps for $1.99 each on iTunes.

Comment

Or if not a special marathon, at least in a ten-week "countdown" to the resumption of new episodes in March. Still an awfully long ways away for us here in the States....
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
          Or if not a special marathon, at least in a ten-week "countdown" to the resumption of new episodes in March. Still an awfully long ways away for us here in the States....
          I hate this waiting game, I want to see it sooner than march
          sigpic

Comment

I hate it so much.

But look on the bright side. If the start atlantis the same time they did last year. Then the wait between seasons of atlantis will be very short.

Theres always a bit of good news from the bad.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RepliHawk View Post
              I hate this waiting game, I want to see it sooner than march
              For new eps, apparently we'll be waiting now until April. Re-runs of Season 10's first half should start before that though.
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
              X