PDA

View Full Version : Heroes - Hiro and timeline

silence
November 15th, 2006, 05:37 AM
We have seen Hiro coming from future to talk to Peter and now we have Hiro lost in past, after trying to save that girl in the diner.
We don't know how far he went, but is it possible that it was Hiro who triggered everything? And what do you think what will happen with current timeline?

I guess he can return to it at some point, maybe it was him saving the diner girl the thing that forced Syler to go after Claire and he feels responsible?

I like discussing time travel paradox and since we have one now i am really hoping that writers will be create enough not to fall for some cheap copout.

IcyNeko
November 15th, 2006, 10:38 AM
Uh, no. If it was Hiro's time travelling that caused Sylar to do his thing, he would have never met the diner girl to begin with. So there goes your theory.

silence
November 15th, 2006, 09:56 PM
Hmm.... seems like there will be ep that goes back 6 months, but i am still interested in how will they deal with Hiro changing timeline... which he did...

The Ori
November 16th, 2006, 07:35 AM
Man I can't wait "Heroes" is sooo good, here in the UK they haven't even set a date to show it!! Let alone on terrestrial TV. I'm so thankful for the internet!

silence
November 16th, 2006, 08:13 AM
Man I can't wait "Heroes" is sooo good, here in the UK they haven't even set a date to show it!! Let alone on terrestrial TV. I'm so thankful for the internet!

heh... check my location ;)
i am watching BSG S1 here on TV and all my friends are now calling to check if i have more eps .... and to be completlly honest i got calls from people i never imagined as SF fans, but they all want Galactica....
heh... it's funny to watch old eps again, but no way i'll miss a single ep.... show is too good..

(i already have at least 5 people hooked on Heroes ;) )

silence
November 28th, 2006, 01:35 AM
ahhh... they answered my question in latest episode (1x10) and as much as i hate to see someone die, i am glad that whole thing is solved this way. so it seems Hiro can't change timeline as much as i thought.

good. i hate time travel paradoxes, specially if they are badly written.

IcyNeko
November 28th, 2006, 11:20 AM
Well, I think the timeline changability has a lot to do with why Sylar is killing people in that one particular instance.

Otherwise... Hiro has changed the timeline. If he didn't warn Peter Petrelli, Claire would have had her head cut off.

Xanderic
November 28th, 2006, 12:49 PM
How is it that Hiro left Charlies several weeks back and then would be with Ando at the diner and meeting Charlie again? o.o Wouldn't Charlie recognize him?

She would have said something like "Hey Hiro. How's the magic going?" Hiro "It is not magic. I can bend time and space. And who are you?"

Then wouldn't Sylar have killed both of them? Doesn't make sense.

IcyNeko
November 28th, 2006, 12:55 PM
I think there was Haitian magic involved.

Xanderic
November 28th, 2006, 01:04 PM
I think there was Haitian magic involved.

really? I thought it was voodoo. o.o Haitian magic nullifies everything. Didn't you know?

IcyNeko
November 28th, 2006, 01:06 PM
Haitian magick also erases memories and looks creepy in bars, in front of your car, and in hospitals.

Xanderic
November 28th, 2006, 01:11 PM
Haitian magick also erases memories and looks creepy in bars, in front of your car, and in hospitals.
Does Haitian magick rape you when you're not looking?

IcyNeko
November 28th, 2006, 01:23 PM
It's surprise sex. Get it right.

Xanderic
November 28th, 2006, 01:28 PM
It's surprise sex. Get it right.

So.. you're a Haitian? Are Asgards Haitian? Is your mothership named after a famous Haitian? Or someone you had "suprise sex" with?

IcyNeko
November 28th, 2006, 01:31 PM
..... Mmm Claire...

Xanderic
November 28th, 2006, 01:52 PM
..... Mmm Claire...

so Yggdrassil is Claire in Asgardian :o... zomg.. SEX WITH A MINOR!!! UNDERAGE SEX!! AGAINST THE LAWS!!! *calls Sylar to kill IcyNeko*

IcyNeko
November 28th, 2006, 01:55 PM
She told me she was 18. A few years from now.
{{{(>.<)}}} (o.o) \(^o^)/

Xanderic
November 28th, 2006, 01:56 PM
She told me she was 18. A few years from now.
{{{(>.<)}}} (o.o) \(^o^)/

Don't you watch House?!?! According to House, everybody lies!

IcyNeko
November 28th, 2006, 02:00 PM
We're ruining this thread. :P

Xanderic
November 28th, 2006, 02:18 PM
We're ruining this thread. :P

We're just make a different timeline of posts. Remaking history that hasn't been made yet. :p

Darren
November 28th, 2006, 04:42 PM
Please keep on topic, folks. Thanks!

TheUnknown
November 29th, 2006, 12:41 PM
good. i hate time travel paradoxes, specially if they are badly written.

Yeah, there was one in the episode, as well as a few mistakes.

Claire's Japanese book was given to her by future Hiro, meaning that he had already traveled back when he and Ando first came to the diner. However, the birthday photo didn't change until after Hiro went back.

Xanderic
November 29th, 2006, 06:49 PM
Yeah, there was one in the episode, as well as a few mistakes.

Claire's Japanese book was given to her by future Hiro, meaning that he had already traveled back when he and Ando first came to the diner. However, the birthday photo didn't change until after Hiro went back.

It's Charlie. And the fact that Charlie didn't recognize Hiro when he first came into the diner in present day.

TheUnknown
November 29th, 2006, 07:29 PM
It's Charlie. And the fact that Charlie didn't recognize Hiro when he first came into the diner in present day.

Plus the other waitress said that she recognized Hiro in the photo, although she never said anything, either (although she also said that Hiro had left a few weeks earlier, when in fact he had apparently only stayed with Charlie for a few days).

Xanderic
November 30th, 2006, 04:26 PM
Plus the other waitress said that she recognized Hiro in the photo, although she never said anything, either (although she also said that Hiro had left a few weeks earlier, when in fact he had apparently only stayed with Charlie for a few days).

A few weeks earlier. Hiro worked at the diner probably from Charlie's birthday until they were supposed to leave for Japan.

Kirath
December 3rd, 2006, 08:00 PM
its possible that hiro told her everything and she knew not to say anything that would alter the timeline. If she said anything than Hiro wouldn't have gone back and they would not have had their time together.

Xanderic
December 3rd, 2006, 08:17 PM
its possible that hiro told her everything and she knew not to say anything that would alter the timeline. If she said anything than Hiro wouldn't have gone back and they would not have had their time together.

The way I saw it, Charlie didn't even really think Hiro's power was real. She thought he was a magician.

eri-chan
December 4th, 2006, 03:26 PM
i assume that nothing changed until after hiro went back so thats why charlie wouldn't have recognised him.

but with the change... do you think she died from the aneurism or sylar still killed her? from that ep, i got the feeling that even if hiro were to try to save someone's life, if they were meant to die, they'd die in another way. hiro did say that he went forward and backward and he still couldn't save her.

Xanderic
December 4th, 2006, 03:35 PM
i assume that nothing changed until after hiro went back so thats why charlie wouldn't have recognised him.

but with the change... do you think she died from the aneurism or sylar still killed her? from that ep, i got the feeling that even if hiro were to try to save someone's life, if they were meant to die, they'd die in another way. hiro did say that he went forward and backward and he still couldn't save her.

I hope Sylar copied the aneurism into his brain by mistake.

eri-chan
December 4th, 2006, 03:37 PM
lol he copies the aneurism, realises what he's done after he's taken te'd powers, then runs into new york and stages a suicide bombing.

Xanderic
December 4th, 2006, 03:43 PM
lol he copies the aneurism, realises what he's done after he's taken te'd powers, then runs into new york and stages a suicide bombing.

hehe. I said something like somewhere. He takes Ted's powers and then blows up NY. :p Great Minds think alike :D