This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Favorite Season

What is your favorite season, overall, and why?
    Season One
    1.96%
    Season Two
    8.50%
    Season Three
    15.03%
    Season Four
    47.06%
    Season Five
    7.84%
    Season Six
    10.46%
    Season Seven
    9.15%

Season 4 was definately my favorite.

Why? Because it had everything in abundance.

Episodes with ambiguous moral issues that make you think ( The Other Side, Scorched Earth)

Laughs, and generally just a good time (WoO, Point of No Return)

The Asgard/Replicators

Mayborne

Introduction of Osiris

Some great character pieces.

A great "what if" piece in 2010

ship

and We got a Ha'tak

I honestly don't think there was one episode that I thought was bad in s4. A few were below average but overall I just really enjoyed s4 the most.
    ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
    The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

Season 2. The best episodes (I mean, it had The Fifth Race!). A team of 4 caring people, as well as great Jack/Daniel friendship. And, they were able to have the special Jack/Daniel relationship, and still show both of them caring for Sam and Teal'c. The whole team was a family.

And, what should be in the eyes of the beholder stayed in the eyes of the beholder.
      I'm a girl! A girly girly girl!

Okay, you got me. I can't accept change. This message may look like it was typed on a computer and posted on the internet, but it is actually cave drawings delivered by smoke signals.

Naquada Enhanced Chastity Belts -SG1 edition. On sale now! Heck, I'll give them away

Daniel Jackson Appreciation and Discussion -because he's more than pretty

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=89

Daniel Jackson: The Beacon of Hope and The Man Who Opened the Stargate

Comment

I hate to be indecisive but I just cannot pick a favorite season. The only season that I was less than completely happy when taken as a whole was season 5 which, although it had a few stellar episodes, seemed overall sort of slow. But I absolutely loved seasons 3 and 4 and 7.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Season 4. Had lots of good episodes and the funniest one ever WoO. Had ship, Mayborne and briliant episode with the Asgard/Replicators

Comment

Yep, 4 definitely. There are just so many fab eps in that season and I loved the shippy arc for S&J.
            Oh honey. You say potato, I say vodka!

http://neuralgianostalgia.blogspot.com/

Comment

Season Four. Great because:

1) Sam and Jack arc
              2) Lots of Sam eps
              3) Window of Opportunity
              4) Prodigy - I actually did mean Prodigy. I said Proving Ground but meant Prodigy. I am the worlds biggest Elisabeth Rosen fan. Run her site and all...
              5) And loads more...
              Last edited by jenniferhailey; 04 May 2004, 10:37 AM.
              ------
              Shelby aka JessMerrick

Comment

Hate to bust your bubble, but Proving Ground was in the second half of season five

Comment

It was a tough choice between 2 and 3, but I had to go with season three. The characters were well developed, and the actors had made the parts their own. Even my least liked eps of this season were well written. Complex stories, moral ambiguity, witty repartee, and a team of people who all showed that they genuinely cared for one another (more than they are supposed to). Stargate at its best.

Comment

In every season, there are outstanding episodes and of course, the bad ones too.

My favourite season is Season 2, because it has many good episodes, and has my favourites - The Tok'ra 1&2, The Fifth Race, The Serpent's Lair, Thor's Chariot, Show and Tell. For me, the worst episode in Season 2 is Gamekeeper.

Comment

There are outstanding episodes from each season that I've rewatched multiple times. I have to say, though, S4 has more episodes that I watch over and over. So S4 is #1 followed by S3 and S6. S2 gets honorable mention for the Tok'ra and Jacob Carter episodes.
                      Slainte gg
                      Slainte
                      "There are many forms of power, my dear. Some more subtle than others." Linea to Captain Carter, Prisoners, S2.

Comment

My favourite season use to be Season Three but now I think Season Four is slightly over taking it. There both awesome seasons with really cool story arcs as well as awesome standalone episodes. They also elaborated on the Tok'ra mythology that was introduced in Season Two.
                        Last edited by D.C.; 06 May 2004, 01:41 AM.

Comment

Gotta be six.. Finally got rid of that annoying Jackson guy. Although I didn't really care too much for the new guy either. Lots of good stuff in this season. "Sight Unseen" "Prometheus" "Unnatural Selection" "Paradise Lost" and "Full Circle" to name a few.
                          Last edited by KorbenDirewolf; 06 May 2004, 12:15 PM.
                          The opinions of KorbenDirewolf do not necessrily represent the opinions of other male U.S. residents between the ages of 18 and 25.

Comment

I chose Season 2 in the poll by accident but my actual favourite was Season 3

I liked the whole Sokar issue (especially Jolinar's Memories/Devil You Know) and I loved episodes such as Fair Game (the first appearance of three "high ranked" goa'ulds, I thought that they were introduced nicely), Pretense (just a great episode, many different characters in the same episode), Maternal Instinct (don't really know about this episode but I liked it ), the list goes on...

Following close behind is Season 2.

Comment

I chose Season 4 as my favorite, I think it had a little bit of everything in that season. I could watch WoO over and over again and not get sick of it. My next favorite season would have to be Season 3.
                              "Out of the way it's a busy day, I've got things on my mind." --Pink Floyd

Comment

Working...
                              X