Heroes in the UK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heroes in the UK

Does anyone know when Heroes will air in the UK?
    Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Nope... but I'll tell you this - I can't wait.

Comment

I believe the Sci Fi channel will be showing it in the first quarter of 2007.

Comment

Originally posted by Dumper View Post
        I believe the Sci Fi channel will be showing it in the first quarter of 2007.
        Why the longer wait, and why the sci-fi channel, this show sounds amazing, why put it on a low rated channel?

Comment

It should at the very least be shown on Freeview, if not analogue for those who still have it asap i think. Shame us Brits always have to wait, kinda frustrating but there you go.

Comment

I live in the UK and do not have Sky but have already seen all the episodes of "Heroes" and trust me it is one of the best shows on TV.

Finally they have made something that is superhero fantasy genre and GOOD!

Not crappy like comic style Smallville. Heroes is intense and exciting a bit like every episode of Prison Break! (not season 2 though).

Trust me whenever it is on you have watch it. The veiwing figures in the US are very high for "Heroes".!!
            I HATE SY-FY

Comment

if you check my location, you'll know there is no other way to watch Heroes, but to <mod snip> it.... but that's not all, several of my friends are also hooked, after i showed them pilot... now my phone is riniging regulary
              VISIT AND JOIN

Comment

While the NBC episode reviews don't work out of the US, you can get the season pass or individual eps on iTunes - they come out pretty quickly.
                Lost In Space - wherever I am is where I'm supposed to be (aka my geek blog)

Thanks to ileliberte for permission to share her amazing art

Comment

Originally posted by lostinspace View Post
                  While the NBC episode reviews don't work out of the US, you can get the season pass or individual eps on iTunes - they come out pretty quickly.
                  You can't download episodes from iTunes outside the US, it just doesn't let you, it doesn't work with SG either

Comment

Originally posted by lostinspace View Post
                    you are more then welcomed to show me how to do it from here.... show me the way and i will (might) follow....
                    i find it interesting that 1$ = 1 Euro or even 1 UK pound.... specially considering how many post-communist countries have entered EU and how many are waiting.... do you really think that's fair price?
                    VISIT AND JOIN

Comment

The Sci-fi Channel?

That's really bloody weird... I expected Sky One or Channel Four to pick it up, not our poxy little Sci-fi Channel.

Mediocre DVD releases and poor quality image here we come!

Comment

Well the good news if you can't get the Sci-fi channel is that BBC 2 has got the terrestrial rights to show heroes.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/article/ds39785.html

Comment

Well I live in the UK and have already seen episodes 1-10, trust me when ever it is on, you have to watch it, it is amazing!!
                          I HATE SY-FY

Comment

Originally posted by The Ori View Post
                            Well I live in the UK and have already seen episodes 1-10, trust me when ever it is on, you have to watch it, it is amazing!!
                            I couldn't agree more. From another UK viewer, trust me - the most brilliant show, ever.

Comment

go to tv.com and look at the "Fallout" clips, can't wait!!
                              I HATE SY-FY

Comment

Working...
                              X