Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nathan Fillion's Birthday -- Help Celebrate!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help honor Nathan's next birthday by participating in the Keep the Fringe Flyin' donation drive! Our gifts benefit Fringe Theatre Adventures (FTA) in his hometown of Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.

Nathan got his start in acting at FTA back when it was the Chinook Theatre, and he has maintained ties with the organization by returning to perform with his old improv group, Die-Nasty , at the Edmonton International Fringe Theatre Festival.

In addition to nurturing Nathan's talent, FTA has given both emerging and established artists the opportunity to create theater with complete artistic freedom for 25 years. It also strives to involve the local community by exposing audience members who might not otherwise be regular theater patrons to the experience of live theatrical performances.

All donations are made directly to the Fringe.

Let's give Nathan a great birthday present, and help Keep the Fringe Flyin'!

The Good Works website has more info about the Fringe, the donation drive, and how to participate:

http://www.goodworkspresents.org

Click on the banner to find out how to honor the Captain for his birthday!
    From here to the eyes and the ears of the 'Verse!

wow this is great
    sigpic
    Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

happy birthday nathan

Comment

Oh crap.

Happy late birthday, Nathan!

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DUDE!!!
          I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
          Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Working...
          X