This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Eye--Minor Spoilers

It's looking very good and after seeing all the pictures I just can't wait for it. BTW Gateworld keep up the fantastic job with all those pictures and info on unaired eps!

Looks like Teyla's finally going to have to fight, and it looks like its going to be a pretty long fight with fists and knifes.

McKay and Weir are in a downpour and I can just imagine McKay's complaints.

I don't know what I am looking forward to moe now......Home or The Eye.

EDIT: Why is there a two week gap between Underground and Home?
    Wier: Nice work Rodney!
    McKay: Did you ever doubt me?
    Wier: Yes, several times....
    [Stargate: ATLANTIS: Episode- 'The Eye' (1x11)]

The picture I found really cool was the one with Sheppard *I think* hanging from the rafters with a gun, laser pointer aimed at the Genii

Atlantis keeps looking better and better!!!
    sigpic
    In the infinite expanse that we occupy, whose to say that something's impossible?

Comment

Yea that was very cool but I was dissapointed by that. From reading the description "they play a game of cat and mouse but soon realise Sheperd is not the mouse" I thought he might find some cool ancient gadget, he still might and probably will but not as cool.

Comment

yea if he can use the invulnerability sheild and can just run around them...stab everybody...etc.etc..have soem FUN
        O'neil: speaking of Anubis' secret base, did you find any cool weapons?
        Carter:.....no.....
        O'neil: NUTS!

Comment

I think there was only 1 sheild which was drained of its power in Hide and Seek.

Comment

why would the ancients design a shield thats gets drained of power that easily.It never even took any major gun shots and it is definetely gonna be a better personal sheild than the one the goauld use as theirs is gonna be rip off ancient tech. I hope they start using it when going off world. Maybe the wraith can penetrate it.
            Still would be a good tool against gennii and otherhuamn enemys.

Comment

Those creature things could drain energy from EVERYTHING, all the ancient tecnology, humans, ect. I don't think it was designed to withstand powerdrainage from that creature, especially not once it had grown to that enourmous size, probably designed more for battle or unexplored planets.

Comment

It is a huge city and thousands of ancients lived their so surely they would have had more than 1

Comment

Yea, suppose so, but the ancients that went back to Earth may have taken them and some weapons. They had not been to Earth for a long time and didn't know if there was any danger there.

Comment

Originally posted by waz
                    Yea, suppose so, but the ancients that went back to Earth may have taken them and some weapons. They had not been to Earth for a long time and didn't know if there was any danger there.
                    Maybe a lone Ancient was left in Atlantis to tend to the city's needs or whatever, and when he/she eventually ascended, it was left behind.

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Wouldnt that ancient do something about the force-field collapsing or say "whats up" to the atlantis team.

Comment

back to the original post, lol.
                        Now that i HAVE Stargate Atlantis back *hugs atlantis and wont let go* i am very excited about these upcoming episodes.

Comment

Originally posted by waz
                          It's looking very good and after seeing all the pictures I just can't wait for it. BTW Gateworld keep up the fantastic job with all those pictures and info on unaired eps!

Looks like Teyla's finally going to have to fight, and it looks like its going to be a pretty long fight with fists and knifes.

McKay and Weir are in a downpour and I can just imagine McKay's complaints.

I don't know what I am looking forward to moe now......Home or The Eye.

EDIT: Why is there a two week gap between Underground and Home?
                          Spelling?

Comment

Another Teyla fight sounds like something that I want to watch!!

Comment

Working...
                            X