PDA

View Full Version : This Week's Episodes...

Major Fischer
August 30th, 2004, 06:45 AM
I was checking out the Gateworld main site to see which episodes were airing this week (to decide how many tapes I needed to open and prep), and noticed that it says Sacrifices and Home will be airing Friday. I was under the impression that we were getting repeats this friday.

I know they've been shuffling episodes lately...

keshou
August 30th, 2004, 06:57 AM
I'd trust Scifi's schedulebot----

http://www.scifi.com/schedulebot/index.php3?date=3-SEP-2004&feed_req

It shows Icon and Thirty-Eight Minutes are repeating this Friday, Sep. 3. I think that's probably right as it's a holiday weekend and they wouldn't want to waste new episodes.

Major Fischer
August 30th, 2004, 07:00 AM
I'd trust Scifi's schedulebot----

http://www.scifi.com/schedulebot/index.php3?date=3-SEP-2004&feed_req

It shows Icon and Thirty-Eight Minutes are repeating this Friday, Sep. 3. I think that's probably right as it's a holiday weekend and they wouldn't want to waste new episodes.

Scifi.com's schedual was wrong last week.

furlingirl
August 30th, 2004, 07:50 AM
My local TV listings also say "Icon" and "38 Minutes."

keshou
August 30th, 2004, 08:02 AM
Well on the previews that aired during last week's episodes (Covenant and Underground)...

Scifi announcer guy said "coming in two weeks" as I recall when they showed the clips from Sacrifices (SG-1) and Home (Atlantis). That leads me to believe that Scifi is NOT airing those two episodes this Friday.

----------

aschen
August 30th, 2004, 09:04 AM
If I ran things, we'd have all the new eps in a month! No more of this trivial waiting!

ibwolf
August 30th, 2004, 09:18 AM
If I ran things, we'd have all the new eps in a month! No more of this trivial waiting!
That's they way thing's ought to be. 52 eps. per season and one aired every week. Of course there is no way to actually produce 52 episodes in a single year (it takes the better part of two weeks to shoot one ep.) but that is no excuse.

aAnubiSs
August 30th, 2004, 11:48 AM
Which is why we'll settle for 26 SG1 and 26 Atlantis.

That gives us coverage for the whole year, two-parters and such is perfect since there's christmas and such foolish holidays.

Darren
August 30th, 2004, 08:47 PM
My bad. Jumped the gun.