Just a little question from a new reader

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just a little question from a new reader

Ok im new to stargate:horizon and ive been reading for about a month now and ive made it through episode 110 Unseen.

I understand that the gate network they are in is in both the Milky Way and Triangulm galaxies.

But i have a question
    Do they have the large space gate and a normal sized gate on the station or just the space gate

And another question:
    Where do the stories take place Milky way or Triangulm

obvisously Unseen and Rise of the Aschen take place in MW
    and Awakening 1and2 and Beate Memorie take place in Triangulm but how about the other episodes.

If someone could answer these questions for me that would be great!
    sigpic

Hey, I've been reading your comments on the episodes and just wantde to say that I enjoy reading them. It's always good to have readers, and it's even more rewarding when they comment on the episodes. Now then, on to your questions...

Do they have the large space gate and a normal sized gate on the station or just the space gate
    The normal Stargate is located on the station, whereas the Spacegate isn't on the station persay, but instead it is just outside the station, so that ships can undock and go through the Spacegate.

Where do the stories take place Milky way or Triangulm

obvisously Unseen and Rise of the Aschen take place in MW
    and Awakening 1and2 and Beate Memorie take place in Triangulm but how about the other episodes.
    I wasn't o nthe staff during season one, so I'm not sure. I think in some episodes it isn't even specified. However, if you're ever reading and see a PH in the beginning of the gate address, it is the Milky Way galaxy. M33 in a gate address indicates a Triangulum Galaxy planet.

Horizon itself, and Vorian, are in the Milky Way.

I hope that clears up your questions, and I thank you once again for reading. I hope you continue to enjoy the episodes, especially "The Enoly" and beyond, which is where we are told the series really picks up.
    Beyond the Horizon Lies the Gateway to a New Galaxy
    Stargate Horizon, Co-Executive Producer
    Latest Episode: 4.06 - "Eden"
    Stargate Destiny, Fan
    Latest Episode: 1.20 - "Alliances, Part One"

Comment

Thanks for answering my questions.

Hopefully Alex will be able to answer were the other stories take place.

I look forward to Enoly.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Annubis' hitman View Post
        Hopefully Alex will be able to answer were the other stories take place.
        I can certainly give it a try.

It really depends which episode it is. I think in some episodes of the first season it might have really not been specified all the time. Basically the network is partly inside of the Milky Way and partly inside of the Triangulum Galaxy. The Ventorian homeworld, for example, is located in the Triangulum Galaxy, as was the planet in "Explorers." And the planet in "The Survivors" is, of course, in the Milky Way, since that's where some of the Tollan had crash landed.

In the episodes that follow, I believe it's mentioned where the planets are located. I'm not sure about "Equilibrium," since the story kind of makes it obvious (which you should see once you get there). But that planet was also inside the Milky Way.
        Click on banner to visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage.

Comment

Thanks for the clarification Alex.

I have another question though.

The vorians dont use the stargate right.
          So that means all the planets they go to must be in the milky way cuse they use ships.
          But then how do the draque end up on Samos if its in the milky way?
          i thought they were only in triangulm.

Thanks again.
          sigpic

Comment

Just to point out, any episode involving going through the Spacegate means they're in Triangulum. The Horizon Spacegat is the only one in the MW.
            sigpic
            Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Originally posted by Annubis' hitman View Post
              Thanks for the clarification Alex.

I have another question though.

The vorians dont use the stargate right.
              So that means all the planets they go to must be in the milky way cuse they use ships.
              But then how do the draque end up on Samos if its in the milky way?
              i thought they were only in triangulm.

Thanks again.
              I just looked that up to be sure. The Vorians had gone to that planet by ship, and the planet is in the Milky Way Galaxy. The Draque aren't only in the Triangulum Galaxy actually. They can easily travel back and forth through the Stargates, so we can assume that the Draque got to Samos by means of the gate.

Comment

O ok

I just read Gambit and was throughly impressed.

The series just keeps on getting better and better.
                sigpic

Comment

Thanks. I'm glad you've liked what you've read so far. And your comments are always greatly appreceated.

Comment

Working...
                  X