This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help write the Co-op Sg1 story!

Because my other thread like this one was shut down i decided to make a better one.

Ok! The rules to the story writing game are as follows. I am going to start the story, then you are going to add a line onto mine.You can't write more than one line at a time. The story starts in the SGC. Carter is in her lab working on some high tech device when Colonel O'Neil walks in.

Colonel: Working late I see.

Carter:Yep. I wanted to finish up some work on this device Sg-2 got from P345890.

Colonel: What's it do?

Carter:
    Last edited by rmbeast; 10 September 2004, 07:48 AM.

Carter:Yep. I wanted to finish up some work on this device Sg-2 got from P345890.

Carter: Well, sir, when I push this button, here, this light goes on and that part there spins around and then it makes a low humming noise and the whole thing kind gets this blue glow . . . it's actually very interesting.

-tera'ngan
    nuqDaq yuch Dapol

Comment

Colonel: Wow! Sounds technical.

Comment

Carter: I could explain it to you, if you want.

Comment

>pause<

O'Neill: Hey, you'll never guess what the MALP showed us on P3X-798. Just got the pictures . . . it's right up your alley, so I thought I'd give it to SG-1.
          nuqDaq yuch Dapol

Comment

Carter: Well I really do have to finish Working on, well figuring out what this device is.

Comment

O'Neill: Sure... but you would've been surprised.

Comment

Carter: Yep. I wanted to finish up some work on this device SG-2 got from P345890.

Carter: Well, sir, when I push this button, here, this light goes on and that part there spins around and then it makes a low humming noise and the whole thing kind gets this blue glow . . . it's actually very interesting.

>pause<

Colonel: Hey, you'll never guess what the MALP showed us on P3X-798. Just got the pictures . . . it's right up your alley, so I thought I'd give it to SG-1.

Carter: Well, I really do have to finish working on, well, figuring out what this device is.

>Daniel walks in, fully geared up for an off-world mission. He looks at Sam, then at Jack, then back at Sam.<

Daniel: Aren’t you going? I mean, did Jack tell you what we saw?! [Looks at Jack] Did you tell her what we saw?! [Looks back at Sam] I can’t believe you don’t want to go!
                nuqDaq yuch Dapol

Comment

Carter: How much coffee did you have today, Daniel?

Comment

*Daniel starts counting on his fingers*

O'Neill: That was a rhetorical question, Danny boy.
                    Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Carter: Yep. I wanted to finish up some work on this device SG-2 got from P34-5890.

>pause<

Colonel: Hey, you'll never guess what the MALP showed us on P3X-798. Just got the pictures . . . it's right up your alley, so I thought I'd give it to SG-1.

Carter: Well, I really do have to finish working on, well, figuring out what this device is.

>Daniel walks in, fully geared up for an off-world mission. He looks at Sam, then at Jack, then back at Sam.<

Daniel: Aren’t you going? I mean, did Jack tell you what we saw?! [Looks at Jack] Did you tell her what we saw?! [Looks back at Sam] I can’t believe you don’t want to go!

Carter: How much coffee did you have today, Daniel?

*Daniel starts counting on his fingers*
                      O'Neill: That was a rhetorical question, Danny boy.

Comment

*Daniel gives Jack "a look."*

Daniel: Well, I suppose that is neither here nor there, anyway. Jack, I really want SG-1 to get this mission. The potential significance of what we could find there is huge. Sam and I are the most qualified to check this out . . .
                        nuqDaq yuch Dapol

Comment

O'Neill: It's her you've got to convince. *aside* She has a new toy
                          Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Carter: This device is going to be shipped off to Area 51 tomorrow, so I have to figure out as much as possible before that happens.

Comment

*Daniel looks at the device as if seeing it for the first time.*

Daniel: Is that writing? [bends down to look closer.] I think those markings are some sort of alien writing - did you see this Sam?
                              nuqDaq yuch Dapol

Comment

Working...
                              X