PDA

View Full Version : Help write the Co-op Sg1 story!

rmbeast
August 30th, 2004, 03:58 AM
Because my other thread like this one was shut down i decided to make a better one.

Ok! The rules to the story writing game are as follows. I am going to start the story, then you are going to add a line onto mine.You can't write more than one line at a time. The story starts in the SGC. Carter is in her lab working on some high tech device when Colonel O'Neil walks in.

Colonel: Working late I see.

Carter:Yep. I wanted to finish up some work on this device Sg-2 got from P345890.

Colonel: What's it do?

Carter:

tera'ngan
August 30th, 2004, 07:30 AM

Carter:Yep. I wanted to finish up some work on this device Sg-2 got from P345890.

Carter: Well, sir, when I push this button, here, this light goes on and that part there spins around and then it makes a low humming noise and the whole thing kind gets this blue glow . . . it's actually very interesting.

-tera'ngan

rmbeast
August 31st, 2004, 03:53 AM
Colonel: Wow! Sounds technical.

trinity1013
August 31st, 2004, 04:13 AM
Carter: I could explain it to you, if you want.

tera'ngan
August 31st, 2004, 06:45 AM
>pause<

O'Neill: Hey, you'll never guess what the MALP showed us on P3X-798. Just got the pictures . . . it's right up your alley, so I thought I'd give it to SG-1.

rmbeast
September 1st, 2004, 06:05 AM
Carter: Well I really do have to finish Working on, well figuring out what this device is.

trinity1013
September 1st, 2004, 09:16 AM
O'Neill: Sure... but you would've been surprised.

tera'ngan
September 1st, 2004, 11:45 AM

Carter: Yep. I wanted to finish up some work on this device SG-2 got from P345890.

Carter: Well, sir, when I push this button, here, this light goes on and that part there spins around and then it makes a low humming noise and the whole thing kind gets this blue glow . . . it's actually very interesting.

>pause<

Colonel: Hey, you'll never guess what the MALP showed us on P3X-798. Just got the pictures . . . it's right up your alley, so I thought I'd give it to SG-1.

Carter: Well, I really do have to finish working on, well, figuring out what this device is.

>Daniel walks in, fully geared up for an off-world mission. He looks at Sam, then at Jack, then back at Sam.<

Daniel: Aren’t you going? I mean, did Jack tell you what we saw?! [Looks at Jack] Did you tell her what we saw?! [Looks back at Sam] I can’t believe you don’t want to go!

trinity1013
September 10th, 2004, 04:40 AM
Carter: How much coffee did you have today, Daniel?

Tracy Jane
September 10th, 2004, 04:54 AM
*Daniel starts counting on his fingers*

O'Neill: That was a rhetorical question, Danny boy.

rmbeast
September 10th, 2004, 07:51 AM

Carter: Yep. I wanted to finish up some work on this device SG-2 got from P34-5890.

>pause<

Colonel: Hey, you'll never guess what the MALP showed us on P3X-798. Just got the pictures . . . it's right up your alley, so I thought I'd give it to SG-1.

Carter: Well, I really do have to finish working on, well, figuring out what this device is.

>Daniel walks in, fully geared up for an off-world mission. He looks at Sam, then at Jack, then back at Sam.<

Daniel: Aren’t you going? I mean, did Jack tell you what we saw?! [Looks at Jack] Did you tell her what we saw?! [Looks back at Sam] I can’t believe you don’t want to go!

tera'ngan
September 10th, 2004, 07:55 AM
*Daniel gives Jack "a look."*

Daniel: Well, I suppose that is neither here nor there, anyway. Jack, I really want SG-1 to get this mission. The potential significance of what we could find there is huge. Sam and I are the most qualified to check this out . . .

Tracy Jane
September 10th, 2004, 09:00 AM
O'Neill: It's her you've got to convince. *aside* She has a new toy

rmbeast
September 10th, 2004, 01:04 PM
Carter: This device is going to be shipped off to Area 51 tomorrow, so I have to figure out as much as possible before that happens.

tera'ngan
September 10th, 2004, 01:20 PM
*Daniel looks at the device as if seeing it for the first time.*

Daniel: Is that writing? [bends down to look closer.] I think those markings are some sort of alien writing - did you see this Sam?

Tracy Jane
September 11th, 2004, 03:38 AM
O'Neill: *to himself* Oh boy, here we go.... So, ladies , how about the MISSION ?

trinity1013
September 13th, 2004, 01:02 AM
Carter: You still haven't told me what exactly you saw.

rmbeast
September 13th, 2004, 03:53 AM
Colonol: Magnet's!!

trinity1013
September 17th, 2004, 05:55 AM
[they look at him questioningly, speechless for a moment, then...]

Carter: You mean a geomagnetic storm?

rmbeast
September 17th, 2004, 06:52 AM
Colonol O'neil looks at Carter and Daniel as if he is thinking why are you asking me I not a scientist.

Colonol: As I said, magnets.....

trinity1013
September 17th, 2004, 09:18 AM
Daniel: They might have looked like magnets to you, Jack. But it's not easy to explain. You've got to see it for yourself.

tera'ngan
September 18th, 2004, 07:49 AM
Carter: Alright, I guess I should take a look. You know how I love magnets. *gives Jack a look* [to Daniel] I'll meet you in the gateroom in 10 minutes.

*Carter leaves room*

DoubleM
September 26th, 2004, 05:43 AM
Carter: Alright, I guess I should take a look. You know how I love magnets. *gives Jack a look* [to Daniel] I'll meet you in the gateroom in 10 minutes.

*Carter leaves room*

In the Gate Room

Daniel: What we found Amanda was Magnets levitating a Giant Pyramid using centrifical Force.

Amanda: Woww... You think it's a connection with the Giant Aliens found on Px--

Champos
September 26th, 2004, 05:55 AM
< Mockingly >

O'Neill: What's wrong Carter? Forgotten the name of the planet?

sk023
October 5th, 2004, 03:32 PM
<Scowling back at O'Neill.>

Carter: No, sir, I think I just figured out what the thing in my lab is!

<She dashes out.> :eek:

lionel_pendergast_rocks
October 11th, 2004, 07:25 PM
(if you completely despise this post, bypass it and make your own in the place of this one)

Daniel: So..........what do you think that was all about.
Jack: Not a clue.......................pie?
Daniel: .......................yeah, i guess.
They arrive at the mess hall, sit down and carter walks in
Carter:

Liam Kincaid
February 19th, 2006, 11:39 PM

<She dashes out.> :eek:

And runs back to her lab, which is now teaming with Goauld larva.

Darkstar
February 24th, 2006, 03:47 AM

*carter rushes to the alarm switch, but before she can the srgt announces over the comm that an incomming wormhole being dialed*

Liam Kincaid
February 24th, 2006, 10:07 PM
*carter rushes to the alarm switch, but before she can the srgt announces over the comm that an incomming wormhole being dialed*

"I hope that isn't who I think it is", Sam thought.

Darkstar
February 27th, 2006, 01:56 AM

sam walked to the gateroom with haste, where she walked up the stairs to the control room, the srgt comments that the incomming wormhole is infact from another galaxy!!!

Liam Kincaid
February 27th, 2006, 07:55 AM
sam walked to the gateroom with haste, where she walked up the stairs to the control room, the srgt comments that the incomming wormhole is infact from another galaxy!!!

"It's McKay's IDC code", he announces, confirming Sam's fear.

Darkstar
February 27th, 2006, 12:17 PM

and a audio and video uplink brings to sams ears the most fearful of fearful words "still sexy as ever i see" by Mc Kay via the gate :D

rmbeast
February 28th, 2006, 03:12 PM
Here's all the preevious lines all together.

Carter: Yep. I wanted to finish up some work on this device SG-2 got from P34-5890.

>pause<

Daniel gives Jack "a look."*

Daniel: Well, I suppose that is neither here nor there, anyway. Jack, I really want SG-1 to get this mission. The potential significance of what we could find there is huge. Sam and I are the most qualified to check this out . . .

O'Neill: It's her you've got to convince. *aside* She has a new toy

Carter: This device is going to be shipped off to Area 51 tomorrow, so I have to figure out as much as possible before that happens.

*Daniel looks at the device as if seeing it for the first time.*

Daniel: Is that writing? [Bends down to look closer.] I think those markings are some sort of alien writing - did you see this Sam?

O'Neill: *to himself* Oh boy, here we go.... So, ladies, how about the MISSION?

Carter: You still haven't told me what exactly you saw.

Colonel: Magnet's!!

[They look at him questioningly, speechless for a moment, then...]

Carter: You mean a geomagnetic storm?

Colonel O'neil looks at Carter and Daniel as if he is thinking why are you asking me I not a scientist.

Colonel: As I said, magnets.....

Daniel: They might have looked like magnets to you, Jack. But it's not easy to explain. You've got to see it for yourself.

Carter: Alright, I guess I should take a look. You know how I love magnets. *gives Jack a look* [to Daniel] I'll meet you in the gate room in 10 minutes.

*Carter leaves room*

In the Gate Room

Daniel: What we found Carter was Magnets levitating a Giant Pyramid using centrifugal Force.

Carter: Woww... You think it's a connection with the Giant Aliens found on Px--

< Mockingly >

O'Neill: What's wrong Carter? Forgotten the name of the planet?

<She dashes out.>

(if you completely despise this post, bypass it and make your own in the place of this one)

Daniel: So..........what do you think that was all about.
Jack: Not a clue.......................pie?
Daniel: .......................yeah, i guess.
They arrive at the mess hall, sit down and carter walks in
Carter:

*carter rushes to the alarm switch, but before she can the Sgt. announces over the comm that an incoming wormhole is being dialed*

Sam walked to the gate room with haste, where she walked up the stairs to the control room, the Sgt. comments that the incoming wormhole is in fact from another galaxy!!!

And an audio and video uplink brings to Sam’s ears the most fearful of fearful words "still sexy as ever I see" by Mc Kay via the gate.

rmbeast
February 28th, 2006, 03:14 PM
Carter: Who the hell do you think you are?

Darkstar
March 1st, 2006, 01:21 PM
McKay: you know carter as we have to both get over this mutual attraction for each other and come to an understanding, i dialed in because we have a little bit of a problem over here, now as i love the whole sexy geek slash librarian look you had going and the fact that you started to cover that up with makeup i hope that you'll join the next mission to pegasus and help us out?

Liam Kincaid
March 1st, 2006, 09:53 PM
McKay: you know carter as we have to both get over this mutual attraction for each other and come to an understanding, i dialed in because we have a little bit of a problem over here, now as i love the whole sexy geek slash librarian look you had going and the fact that you started to cover that up with makeup i hope that you'll join the next mission to pegasus and help us out?
Suddenly Sam remembered that in her haste she had left the door to her Goauld larva filled lab wide open. And she had neglected to activate the alarm. It occurred to her that , by now, she and McKay may be the only two non-Goauld left on the base.

Darkstar
March 2nd, 2006, 02:31 AM
Suddenly Sam remembered that in her haste she had left the door to her Goauld larva filled lab wide open. And she had neglected to activate the alarm. It occurred to her that , by now, she and McKay may be the only two non-Goauld left on the base.

*sam tactfully makes her way for the weapons locker and pulls out a zat gun, and being a coward she plans to gate to atlantis and return back to earth with help and so zats all in the control room dials atlantis and jumps through the gate*

Liam Kincaid
March 2nd, 2006, 09:40 PM
*sam tactfully makes her way for the weapons locker and pulls out a zat gun, and being a coward she plans to gate to atlantis and return back to earth with help and so zats all in the control room dials atlantis and jumps through the gate*

Of course, it's not all the Goauld larva that drove her to such cowardice. It's the thought of being alone with McKay.

Darkstar
March 3rd, 2006, 05:16 AM
Sam arrives through the gate with a flip and a flop to finally hit the floor, only to be met by Dr McKay's clone andoid.

*obviously the pegasus galaxy couldn't live with the fact that there was only one rodney McKay so as a twist of fortune he was cloned and made into a robot much to the dismay of zelenka*

Liam Kincaid
March 8th, 2006, 10:37 PM
Sam arrives through the gate with a flip and a flop to finally hit the floor, only to be met by Dr McKay's clone andoid.

*obviously the pegasus galaxy couldn't live with the fact that there was only one rodney McKay so as a twist of fortune he was cloned and made into a robot much to the dismay of zelenka*

Suddenly Sam realized that none of this was real. The device was a Lucian Alliance torture orb and was causing her to experience her own worst fears. So far it had forced her to experience Jack's "magnets" line, a room full of Goauld larva, McKay, and a McRepliKay. She braced herself for what she knew she must face next

Darkstar
March 9th, 2006, 11:08 AM
The interrogation orb sent sams mind into her past again, and she woke up in bed next to pete, to her shock he had a cheesy 80's mustache above his mouth, to her fear sam was the other half and pete was married to another woman, the location was a cheep and sleezy motel off route 87 the horror hit her hard and she braced herself for the next horror

Liam Kincaid
March 10th, 2006, 12:14 AM
The interrogation orb sent sams mind into her past again, and she woke up in bed next to pete, to her shock he had a cheesy 80's mustache above his mouth, to her fear sam was the other half and pete was married to another woman, the location was a cheep and sleezy motel off route 87 the horror hit her hard and she braced herself for the next horror
Carter switched on the motel room TV, but no matter what channel she turned to, the same show was on - a documenterary entitled "Robert Kinsey, Patriot and Statesman'.

Darkstar
March 11th, 2006, 10:52 AM
But then a voice from behind her focused her attention from the tacky television box on the wall and it was janet fraiser, in her ascended form she told sam her mind was in a coma and the interrogation is a way of breaking her mind and making her a spy, sam followed janet out of the motel and she was back at her early days of the airforce academy as a young cadet with janet at her side guiding her through it all.

Liam Kincaid
March 19th, 2006, 05:46 PM
But then a voice from behind her focused her attention from the tacky television box on the wall and it was janet fraiser, in her ascended form she told sam her mind was in a coma and the interrogation is a way of breaking her mind and making her a spy, sam followed janet out of the motel and she was back at her early days of the airforce academy as a young cadet with janet at her side guiding her through it all.

Sam pulled out her Zat and fired at "Janet" four times. Suddenly she was back in her lab staring at the device.

Tealcfan
March 29th, 2006, 11:42 AM
Sam pulled out her Zat and fired at "Janet" four times. Suddenly she was back in her lab staring at the device.

Sam: (to herself) what a day...

Jack: excuse me?

Darkstar
March 30th, 2006, 12:21 PM
Sam: what is it sir * she said in an agrivated voice, she then stood up and punched Jack in the face and said just becasue i have longer and lovely hair that you do not posses, it dosen't mean you can claim that you have more flight time in an F16 than me* and walked out of the room

Darkstar
March 30th, 2006, 12:24 PM
but as she walked out of the room Walter harriman gripped sam and got her in a headlock, he laughed uncontrolably until sam griped his leg and threw him on a prickly catus that had been carelessly left on the floor of the corridor, walter screemed out loud and sam ran off

Tealcfan
April 3rd, 2006, 05:47 PM
Siler then walks by and points and laughs at Walter

Darkstar
April 4th, 2006, 01:43 AM
then siler sliped on some coffee that had been spilt on the floor and flew down the corridor on his knees through an open door into a room full of set mousetraps!!!!!

Liam Kincaid
April 4th, 2006, 11:05 PM
Sam realized she had not yet escaped from the Lucian Alliance interrogation orb, and that her captors had finally figured out that bad slapstick was the one thing she could not take. She would crack soon and tell them everything, unless -----

Darkstar
April 6th, 2006, 09:19 AM
....unless she could ascend into energy.......but first she needs to............

Liam Kincaid
April 10th, 2006, 11:32 AM
shed her emotional ties to Jack.

Darkstar
April 24th, 2006, 02:24 AM
so she enlists the help of a rouge jaffa selling mind devices and wipes her memories of jack from her mind.

THE END

or is it?

Liam Kincaid
May 16th, 2006, 10:28 PM
so she enlists the help of a rouge jaffa selling mind devices and wipes her memories of jack from her mind.

THE END

or is it?

Well it is the end of her existence as a physical being. Free of her Jack baggage, she could now begin her ascension. But, alas, that "rouge Jaffa" happened to have been an Ori Prior in disguise, so

Darkstar
May 17th, 2006, 03:20 AM
The Ori prior Took Sam to Half Ascended Baseball ground (much like the Cafe in Threads), The staduim was packed full of ancients and ascended aliens, the game was infact a battle between the Ori and the Ancients but seen in sams eyes as a baseball game, she turned to the prior and he was wearing a cap and eating a hotdog but when sam tried to get up to leave she was stopped by a man selling hotdogs and turned to the prior who said...........

Liam Kincaid
May 18th, 2006, 08:51 AM
The Ori prior Took Sam to Half Ascended Baseball ground (much like the Cafe in Threads), The staduim was packed full of ancients and ascended aliens, the game was infact a battle between the Ori and the Ancients but seen in sams eyes as a baseball game, she turned to the prior and he was wearing a cap and eating a hotdog but when sam tried to get up to leave she was stopped by a man selling hotdogs and turned to the prior who said...........

,"You can't tell the players without a program" as he handed Sam a copy of the Book of Origin. Suddenly she realized, with horror, that the Ancients were wearing uniforms for the Chicago Cubs!

Darkstar
May 19th, 2006, 02:41 AM
........And the Ori were cheating by using their staff's to influence the game meaning in the Ascended realm the Ori were winning the war gainst their enemy and the Ancients needed Sam's help!!!.......

Arctic Goddess
May 22nd, 2006, 12:14 AM
Sam then had an idea. An awful idea!
Samantha Carter got a wonderfully awful idea,

Carter: "I know just what to do! I'll stop this game from being played."

She dashed over to the pitcher and stole the baseball. There would be no game without a ball, she reasoned. No ball, no game, no game, no war, and this she'd never thought of before.

With ball in hand, she dashed to the dugout, and there she found...

Darkstar
May 24th, 2006, 03:26 AM
......Ascended Jacob Carter, he told her that to interfer in the afairs of the higher plane could destroy the fabric of the universe, the ball in sam's hand began to glow, she dropped the ball on the ground and it transformed into...........?

Liam Kincaid
May 29th, 2006, 11:31 AM
......Ascended Jacob Carter, he told her that to interfer in the afairs of the higher plane could destroy the fabric of the universe, the ball in sam's hand began to glow, she dropped the ball on the ground and it transformed into...........?

A giant doorway.

Darkstar
May 31st, 2006, 12:52 PM
Which opened into a a spaceship in orbit of earth a thousand years in the future and humans had moved on and populated the universe and glass was never substituted for forcefields in spaceships unlike in the Goa'uld Ha'tak's mother ships......

Liam Kincaid
June 8th, 2006, 03:20 PM
Which opened into a a spaceship in orbit of earth a thousand years in the future and humans had moved on and populated the universe and glass was never substituted for forcefields in spaceships unlike in the Goa'uld Ha'tak's mother ships......

At first, Sam thought that the fact that humans still existed a thousand years in the future meant that the Ori had been defeated. Until she noticed that they were all carrying a copy of The Book of Origin!

Camello of Abydos
June 25th, 2006, 08:25 PM
At first, Sam thought that the fact that humans still existed a thousand years in the future meant that the Ori had been defeated. Until she noticed that they were all carrying a copy of The Book of Origin!
So she grabed the books and threw them on the floor and started to stomp on them when...

Darkstar
June 26th, 2006, 05:26 AM
The book itself melted through the bulkhead floor and out of it poped a Furling, the Furling approched here and said................You alright?....sam was amazed to see the Furling could become a human looking person and mimic peoples phrases but danger fell on them both when from out side of the window was a..............

Camello of Abydos
June 26th, 2006, 07:26 PM
Giant Teal'c head laughing evilly, she then realized that she never left the half ascended world so she...

Darkstar
June 27th, 2006, 03:06 AM
Woke up in the a hospital coma and saw Jack sitting next to her bed humming Twinkle twinkle little star, he spoke to her and informed her that she had been in a coma for nearly a three years and that her last mission was onboard the Prometheus that had been attacked by an alien ship but she saved the day and lapsed into a coma, she later informed him of an alien race known as the Ori and that she had seen the future in which janet would die and that the prometheus would be destroyed, but the year was 2007 and the Ori were already being beaten back by the ancients in their realm (hence the baseball game before this)

THE END.

or is that all?

Myn McGeek, Third Sentinel
July 12th, 2006, 09:00 PM
She was dazed and confused with all this and just when she was going to ask Jack to give it in a little more detail... she woke up again, this time in a cold dark prison cell. Daniel was there and he looked like he was waiting for her to say something.
"Well?"
"...huh?"
"What do you think we should do?"
"I think... you should tell me where we are and how we got here."
He sighed, "Not again..."

Liam Kincaid
August 2nd, 2006, 12:45 AM
She was dazed and confused with all this and just when she was going to ask Jack to give it in a little more detail... she woke up again, this time in a cold dark prison cell. Daniel was there and he looked like he was waiting for her to say something.
"Well?"
"...huh?"
He sighed, "Not again..."

...... like I keep telling you, we are in sort of a Limbo. We died saving the Ancients from the Ori. The Ancients wanted to save us, because, quite frankly, they owe us one But they don't want to let us ascend either, because they know we aren't going to abide by "The Rules". We have been stuck here somewhere between Death and Ascension for several thousand years now, while They decide which way They should go. I hate to ask you this again, because everytime I do, you fall into a trance for a few hundred years, but I need to ask anyway....

What do you think we should do?"

Myn McGeek, Third Sentinel
August 2nd, 2006, 03:43 PM
And... she woke up again in a cold dark prison cell. Daniel was there and he looked like he was waiting for her to say something.
"Well?"
"...huh?"
He sighed, "Not again.... like I keep telling you, we are in sort of a Limbo. We died saving the Ancients from the Ori. The Ancients wanted to save us, because, quite frankly, they owe us one But they don't want to let us ascend either, because they know we aren't going to abide by "The Rules". We have been stuck here somewhere between Death and Ascension for several thousand years now, while They decide which way They should go. I hate to ask you this again, because everytime I do, you fall into a trance for a few hundred years, but I need to ask anyway....

And so it continued for years...

Liam Kincaid
August 6th, 2006, 05:37 PM

And so it continued for years...

Carter is in her lab working on some high tech device when Colonel O'Neil walks in.

Darkstar
August 8th, 2006, 05:11 AM
Carter: "Well, sir, when I push this button, here, this light goes on and that part there spins around and then it makes a low humming noise and the whole thing kind gets this blue glow . . . it's actually very interesting".

Liam Kincaid
August 18th, 2006, 11:06 AM
Carter: "Well, sir, when I push this button, here, this light goes on and that part there spins around and then it makes a low humming noise and the whole thing kind gets this blue glow . . . it's actually very interesting".

.......... after this story repeated it self billions of times over thousands of years, suddenly Daniel Jackson remembered that he knew how to ascend without any help from the Ancients. So he ascended himself, leaving the rest of the group ....

MajorShipper
January 2nd, 2008, 04:41 PM
.......... after this story repeated it self billions of times over thousands of years, suddenly Daniel Jackson remembered that he knew how to ascend without any help from the Ancients. So he ascended himself, leaving the rest of the group ....
Jack: *stops snoring* wa? Daniel! she stoped! Come back!

Liam Kincaid
January 3rd, 2008, 07:18 AM
Meanwhile, in the Ascended Plane, Daniel stumbles upon Oma and Anubis, locked in their "eternal battle".

MajorShipper
January 3rd, 2008, 07:46 PM
Daniel: Hey guys! Whats up?

Liam Kincaid
January 8th, 2008, 07:33 AM
Anubis: Hey DannyBoy, would you mind taking my place here, just for a minute, while I go finish off the Ori?

MajorShipper
January 8th, 2008, 04:48 PM
Daniel: Sure! Anything for you 'Nuby!

Liam Kincaid
January 14th, 2008, 01:35 PM
Oma: Instead of taking his place fighting me, why don't you just let us both go?