This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PoO on Caldwell's suit?

This image is from Allies (no spoilers) and I am wondering what is the patch on the side of Caldwells flightsuit.

The season 2 promo images showed the Point of Origin of Earth was on the suit, but I don't recongise this one so is it the Atlantis Point of Origin from within Pegasus.

sigpic

It looks like a globe of the Earth in the centre, with a constellation covering it. Not sure what it is though. The outer rim looks like gate chevrons. Oh, maybe it is Lantea in the centre of the patch. I think you could be right.
    "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Well the Earth patch has the moon, rather than a planet, so if it is the Atantis Point of Origin then it would be more likely to be a moon of Atlantis.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
        Well the Earth patch has the moon, rather than a planet, so if it is the Atantis Point of Origin then it would be more likely to be a moon of Atlantis.
        I agree
        sigpic

Comment

the patch is the constellation for pegasus, i think.

Comment

New theory... Caldwell's hobby is embroidering. He made himself a spiffy patch and since he's so bossy and has to have everything his way people just let him wear it.
            sigpic

See ya at the con, baby! (L.A. '11) (L.A. '10) (L.A. '09) (Burbank '08) (Burbank '07)

Comment

Half way through Season 2, they changed all the PoOs for all people wearing SGC Jumpsuits at Atlantis/On Daedalus to the Atlantis one

Comment

Originally posted by Serebii View Post
                Half way through Season 2, they changed all the PoOs for all people wearing SGC Jumpsuits at Atlantis/On Daedalus to the Atlantis one
                I guess that makes more sense than what I said. I understand why they would change the patches of the people stationed at Atlantis, but why change the patches for the crew of the Daedalus? Unless Atlantis is considered their base of operation... which I guess makes sense.
                sigpic

See ya at the con, baby! (L.A. '11) (L.A. '10) (L.A. '09) (Burbank '08) (Burbank '07)

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade
                  PoO on Caldwell's suit?
                  Who pooped on Caldwell's suit?!?
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by unknown.entity View Post
                    Who pooped on Caldwell's suit?!?
                    I was wondering how long it would take before someone made that joke. Took longer than expected.

sigpic

Comment

Its called the 'Pegasus Project Patch'.
                      If you look up star constellations, that the symbol ontop of the planet is the Pegasus constellation.
                      And the Deadalus would be classed as the Pegasus Galaxies 304 vessel, so it would make sence for them to wear the Pegasus patch
                      Steve Hanmer

Stargate Omega

Comment

Which also means the Apollians are going to be wearing PoO The Apollo must be a smelly ship.
                        Hallowed are the Xander. Love, Worship, and Rep/Green your all-powerful, omniscient God!

Comment

Originally posted by Xanderic View Post
                          Which also means the Apollians are going to be wearing PoO The Apollo must be a smelly ship.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Xanderic View Post
                            .... Y... yess.....

*Turns to block Xanderic out of conversation*

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Kids, kids, I know we fans have NOTHING to do until April, but please behave yourselves....

Comment

Working...
                              X