Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Write To ABC To Thank Them For Casting Nathan On "Lost"

Write To ABC To Thank Them For Casting Nathan On "Lost"

Don't miss Nathan, our Captain, in his first guest appearance on Lost this coming Wednesday, November 8th. It is an exciting cliffhanger episode before the show goes on hiatus, returning in February.

Afterwards, please be sure to write to ABC TV to thank them for casting Nathan in Lost and to encourage them to use him again in more episodes. Feel free to suggest him for other ABC shows as well.

http://abc.go.com/site/contactus.html
    or
    ABC, Inc.
    500 S. Buena Vista Street
    Burbank, CA 91521-4551

Supporting our Captain is supporting our cause!
    From here to the eyes and the ears of the 'Verse!

*SQUEEEE!!!!*

Even though Lost just isn't what it used to be I'm SO friggin' excited!!!
    I can't wait for Wednesday! Seriously . . . Nathan is the only reason I'm so hyped about it. I just love him!
    Holly
    *Adama&Roslin ][ Apollo&Starbuck*

Comment

Nathon is going to be on?? ,Shiny!!!!!!!
      sigpic
      Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Morena was just on How I Met Your Mother last night.

Comment

yeah i saw that i don't renmber what happen cuz after i saw it was her all i could think was about firefly

Comment

That's cool that he was on Lost. I'm sorry I missed it.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Nathan Fillion on Lost? Season 3?
              That's cause for some excitement. I might go back to watching it...
              sigpic
              "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

so was that the only ep hes in or is he going to be in more later

Comment

I couldn't believe it when I saw him. I'm like "Oh Wow". Love to see Sci-fi actors on mainline network shows. Would definitely like to see more of him on the major network shows.
                  EXPLORING THE POSSIBILITIES, ONE STARGATE AT A TIME

Comment

Originally posted by Easter Lily View Post
                    Nathan Fillion on Lost? Season 3?
                    That's cause for some excitement. I might go back to watching it...
                    Well don’t get your hopes up too high. He was only in a flashback.

Lost Season 3, “I Do”
                    Spoiler:
                    He was in Kate’s flashback and played her husband. Plus he was a cop. I hope we do get to see him again. *crosses fingers*

It was nice to see him. Kind of surprised me to see that is was him.
                    IMO always implied.

Comment

Was I the only one that
                      Spoiler:
                      thought it was funny that yet again his character was marrying someone who was using a false name?
                      Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
                      - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

i found it funnier that he
                        Spoiler:
                        got drugged again... after marrying someone with a false name.... who happened to be a criminal of sorts.

Comment

Originally posted by The Signal View Post
                          Was I the only one that
                          Spoiler:
                          thought it was funny that yet again his character was marrying someone who was using a false name?
                          Originally posted by Xornok View Post
                          Spoiler:
                          got drugged again... after marrying someone with a false name.... who happened to be a criminal of sorts.
                          Well now that you mention it. Yeah, poor guy can't catch a break. I was just happy to see him
                          Spoiler:
                          and glad that he didn't end up dead. I figured he was a deadman for sure for just being around Kate.
                          IMO always implied.

Comment

Originally posted by Xornok View Post
                            Spoiler:
                            Seriously? Again? That sounds hilarious! Poor guy!

Comment

Originally posted by LoneStar1836 View Post
                              Well don’t get your hopes up too high. He was only in a flashback.

Lost Season 3, “I Do”
                              Spoiler:
                              He was in Kate’s flashback and played her husband. Plus he was a cop. I hope we do get to see him again. *crosses fingers*

It was nice to see him. Kind of surprised me to see that is was him.
                              You all can go to 'Mal thunk', i made some screencaps

Comment

Working...
                              X