This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wraith and Ancients all one

What if the wraith the ancients, but rebel ancients???
    Till me what u thing!!!
    AIM: toofasttokill
    MSN: [email protected]
    E-mail: [email protected]
    Web Site: www.sg1.mkgamers.com

No. No evidence to suggest anything.

Ayiana was an Ancient. Steve was a Wraith. I dont see any biological similarities. Ayiana didnt have that slit on her arms that sucks life or any of the other things. The only similar thing I saw was that they had long hair and they had 2 eyes, a nose..etc.

It makes sense because the Ancients have the biological ability to heal and the Wraith have the ability to drain.

Comment

The wraith and ancients are essentially opposites.

Peaceful race/warlike race
      Gives life/drains life
      Shares knowledge/sucks knowledge
      Starts (seeds) civilizations/culls civilizations
      Peace and prosparity/Doom and despair.

Exact opposites in every way.
      We are the ori. You will be assymilated. Resistance is futile.

Comment

Sure, but if they are rebel Ancients they must have seperated from the main Ancient faction longtime ago. So long they were erased/disappeared from the history and have enough time to develop a totally different physical form.

We know the Wraith lifespan is l...o...n...g..not sure about the Ancients. As long as it does not turn out that the female caretaker is Ayiana's sister or something I am fine with the twist.
        Last edited by 220683; 29 August 2004, 08:21 PM.

"ARRRG! My dry cleaning bill this month is over $10,000!"

Comment

The Ancients have presumed to live very long. Seriously, the Nox, Asgard and Ancients had an alliance. The Nox and Asgard have very very long lives and therefore I dont think they would let such a stronger ally go off with briefer life spans.

Comment

Aloha, Ace.

To answer your question, the Wraith were already the dominant species in the Pegasus galaxy when the Ancients arrived.

Comment

It does bother me that humans and wraith have the EXACT SAME HUMANOID body structure, but hey, they had to have human actors so oh well.

Comment

Originally posted by 220683
                Sure, but if they are rebel Ancients they must have seperated from the main Ancient faction longtime ago. So long they were erased/disappeared from the history and have enough time to develop a totally different physical form.

We know the Wraith lifespan is l...o...n...g..not sure about the Ancients. As long as it does not turn out that the female caretaker is Ayiana's sister or something I am fine with the twist.
                this is what im trying to say.
                >>>>>"Sure, but if they are rebel Ancients they must have seperated from the main Ancient faction longtime ago."<<<<<

and hate to go off on this, but ant the last leter of the address the same A
                StarGAte??????

Comment

It could be that the wraith were created from experiments that the ancients worked on. They researched ascension, so it makes since before they discovered ascension, they were probably looking for eternal life. Say they created the wraith and the wraith escaped. They go out and build up technology and since they basically live for ever and can't be harmed easily, it wouldn't take long to build up a huge numbers. I doubt every ancient knew all the technology, so the new wraith would have not had all the technology, but would know enough to all them with their huge numbers to take on the ancients and become dominant. It would kinda be like star trek insurrection. Two different races against eachother that were once one race.

Comment

maybe the Wraith are "human/that bug from Thirty Eight Minutes" hybrids

Comment

Originally posted by Ace-SG1-
                      What if the wraith the ancients, but rebel ancients???
                      Till me what u thing!!!
                      AIM: toofasttokill
                      MSN: [email protected]
                      E-mail: [email protected]
                      Web Site: www.sg1.mkgamers.com
                      It would be within the capacity of Ancient knowledge to turn themselves into the wraith.
                      "Everything done in weakness fails." ~Nietzsche

Comment

Insomniac.... BUT!!!!! The wraith were aready in the pegasus galaxy before the ancients arrived!!!!!!!!! if they had the technology to get that far away before the ancients did...why didnt they just kill them off before they left? And The Ancients accidentally woke them up...and the hologram didnt mention anything about "an expirement gone awry" theres so much evidence to proove that theory incorect.
                        O'neil: speaking of Anubis' secret base, did you find any cool weapons?
                        Carter:.....no.....
                        O'neil: NUTS!

Comment

Originally posted by SensesFail062
                          Insomniac.... BUT!!!!! The wraith were aready in the pegasus galaxy before the ancients arrived!!!!!!!!! if they had the technology to get that far away before the ancients did...why didnt they just kill them off before they left? And The Ancients accidentally woke them up...and the hologram didnt mention anything about "an expirement gone awry" theres so much evidence to proove that theory incorect.
                          Now I expect a Vulcan/Romulan relationship. In truth we dont know where the ancients came from or how old they are. The wraith could be a divergent cousin species, a ofshoot, a cult, hell they could be their immediate evolutionary predicessor. In all of these they wouldnt necessarily know that they share a connection. Humanity has been her for 35+ thousand years and it has been less than a century since we learned that were related to other primates.
                          "Everything done in weakness fails." ~Nietzsche

Comment

The wraith got the same technology as the ancients.

Comment

Maybe the "you are what you eat" motto applies here. Maybe eating a person slowly alters the Wraith's DNA and after millions of years they went from the little bug thing from 38 minutes to what they are now.

Comment

Working...
                              X