This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Atlantis season 2 for the USA?

So when will they release SGA s 2 for the USA? I've had SG1 s 9 for a month now, what gives?
    "It's a blast door"

Originally posted by Julez View Post
    So when will they release SGA s 2 for the USA? I've had SG1 s 9 for a month now, what gives?
    Usually 4th quarter is around when they will release Atlantis. So expect a release anywhere from now through december. They usually release both series together, but it seems that they're not doing that this year. If all else fails, expect a release in January 2007 for sure.

Comment

I heard not till next year.

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoWraith View Post
        Usually 4th quarter is around when they will release Atlantis. So expect a release anywhere from now through december. They usually release both series together, but it seems that they're not doing that this year. If all else fails, expect a release in January 2007 for sure.
        Last year SG-1 was released in early October and Atlantis was released in late November so you cant really say 'They usually release both series together' as they were almost two months apart.

Also according to tvshowsondvd, Atlantis Season 2 will not be released in the US this year but it will be released in other countries this side of xmas.

Comment

Originally posted by IndianaJones00 View Post
          Last year SG-1 was released in early October and Atlantis was released in late November so you cant really say 'They usually release both series together' as they were almost two months apart.
          Well, what i meant to say is that they usually release the two series together in the same quarter, not at the exact same time.

Comment

The last we heard from Tvshows ondvd SGA season 2 boxset will come out January 2007 for region 1.
            "Embress your life, find what it is that you love, and pursue it with all your soul. For if you do not, when you come to die, you will find that you have not lived."

A character from the novel "Chindi" by Jack McDevitt

Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.
            'Eleanor Roosevelt'
            Individuality is freedom lived.
            'Janis Joplin'

Comment

Gateworld did a news story about this recently:
              http://www.gateworld.net/news/2006/0...til_2007.shtml

No Atlantis until early 2007.
              No new Atlantis until then, too.

Withdrawls
              sigpic
              Sig by im_meli
              More random Hewlett nerdery on my LJ