• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Conference Room Desk.

The Brotherhood

Letters From Pegasus

The Gift

----

This is a pretty trivial matter, but it seems to stand out to me. Why does Letters from Pegasus have a different desk in the Conference Room? The episodes before and after have the original, but this one episode (from what I can see).

sigpic

Maybe there are two different rooms...

Comment

Maybe one room is a conference room, the one with the big table, and the other room, with the table in sections, is like the team meeting room, or the other way around. Who knows, maybe they even get confused.

: Green is Good.
      sigpic I NEED MORE POWER!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
        Maybe there are two different rooms...
        This is what I think too... I don't think they'd make a error that big and that noticable. THey might, but I doubt it.
        sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
        "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
        My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

^^ Yeah, it would probably take more effort to make the mistake than it would to miss it!

Comment

Originally posted by Spacegirlnz View Post
            This is what I think too... I don't think they'd make a error that big and that noticable. THey might, but I doubt it.
            Yeah i doubt they would make a big error
            sigpic
            Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Yep there are two conference rooms...Its a big city so theres probably more

Comment

I don't think it is a different room.

In the episode, this room is at the top of the stairs, left side. In Before I sleep, when Weir is talking to the Council (using the original desk) you can see the corner of the gate behind Weir. The angle of the show would put both rooms in the same location. Even the Seige II shows them using the same room that they were using in Letters from Pegasus, however LFP is the only one using the different desk.

So it is the same room from what I can see, but still a completely different desk.

sigpic

Comment

Or in their vast exploration of the city, they found one they liked better. Elizabeth is a female and she may like to rearrange the furniture a bit to shake things up a bit.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
                    Or in their vast exploration of the city, they found one they liked better. Elizabeth is a female and she may like to rearrange the furniture a bit to shake things up a bit.
                    *steps out of the way so the rush of ladies coming in to beat Pocus won't mow me down* He's all your ladies. I'm staying out of this one.
                    Wraith, the OTHER white meat.
                    Loyalty above all else, except Honor.

Comment

Originally posted by Freekzilla View Post
                      *steps out of the way so the rush of ladies coming in to beat Pocus won't mow me down* He's all your ladies. I'm staying out of this one.
                      I am one of those ladies that LOVES to rearrange furniture. So I know what I am talking about.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
                        I am one of those ladies that LOVES to rearrange furniture. So I know what I am talking about.
                        Oh ok. It's one thing for a woman to say something like that, and something completely different if a man does. I certainly wouldn't, I don't want to get smacked for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Freekzilla View Post
                          Dude, it's true. My mother had me moving couches around every other month for all my teen years.

Anyways, on topic. We've seen both of those tables much earlier in the season. The smaller table appeared as least as early as Suspicion.

Of course, we actually saw both those tables before Atlantis began. They were season six SG-1 props. The small table was from Memento, while the large one was used in Disclosure (though it seems to have had more segments added to it). They could be older still, but that's as far back as I remember.

a time to mourn

Comment

Originally posted by Hatcheter View Post
                            Dude, it's true. My mother had me moving couches around every other month for all my teen years.

Anyways, on topic. We've seen both of those tables much earlier in the season. The smaller table appeared as least as early as Suspicion.

Of course, we actually saw both those tables before Atlantis began. They were season six SG-1 props. The small table was from Memento, while the large one was used in Disclosure (though it seems to have had more segments added to it). They could be older still, but that's as far back as I remember.
                            Yeah well, I'm male, white, and I'd like to continue having sex for the next 60 years, so I have no rights as to what I say or what is "PC".

Comment

Working...
                            X