This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Pegasus Awards

Hey everyone. I've started work on the first ever awards for Stargate:Atlantis called The Pegasus awards. I don't have anything uploaded yet because i'm still designing base site designs.

But I'm in need of some help getting things prepared and such. Here are some graphics for awards and other things. Tell me what you think of the idea and if you want to help, send me an E-mail at [email protected].

Anyone interested in helping?
    Last edited by Sean3w; 29 August 2004, 09:02 PM.

This should go in the Fandom... rite.. They are considered Fan ART.

Comment

No not really because the awards are for Stargate Atlantis focused things. The images are just an example of what to expect. Those post is so i can get feedback on what people think of the idea and maybe get some help.

Comment

Just a thought, wouldn't it be cooler if you used alliteration and called it "The Pegasus Project" and "The Atlantis Award." That's just a thought Maybe if you kept the same Background colour for all images that would be good. It sounds like a cool idea BTW.

This is my idea for it:

Edit: Also just noticed that the gate you used in your images in the blue version of the Earth Stargate and not actually the Pegasus galaxy Stargate.

Comment

I'm actually trying to keep the awards seperate from my site in hopes that eventually they'll stand on their own.

Comment

There are awards for Stargate related things, but you have not shown me anything but an image. No information, no speculation and no question. All I find is your email, some random babble and an image. It's fan art.

You havent even stated what the awards are for and asked what people think of the images and the idea [since you didnt state it, we have to assume the former] and therefore its fanart.

Thank you Come again

Comment

Alright sparky. Don't have to be rude. I didn't realize that I hadn't typed in any real information. It's on the page I made for it but not here.

The Pegasus Awards has been created to stimulate an increase in Stargate: Atlantis fan based content.

The hope is for these awards to become popular among both the Atlantis community and the SG-1 community.

The Pegasus Awards will provide awards to many content areas including, but not limited to:

Websites
              Message Boards
              Fan Fiction
              Music Videos
              Fan Art
              Graphic Art etc.

I hope this has answered your question and for future refence, instead of being rude and somewhat hypocritical, how about you post specific questions as to what you would like to know instead of completely switching the topic. Thank YOU and come again..

Comment

Rude? maybe... hypocritical? definitely...

Sparky?... oh wow... I have a dance group named Sparks... okay... off topic.

Okay, so these awards are not official. They are fan based and therefore they are considered fandom. See my drift? There's no relevance to the Stargate Atlantis universe. The awards are not going to characters like McKay or Beckett but other fans and their sites. There's nothing about the actual show, only fansites that talk about the show and you would just award them. Fandom...

You're welcome... I'll come again.

Comment

This is about Fandom so it belongs in the Fandom section. It has no content relating directly to the show. Rather, it has content relating to fan websites about the show.

Comment

woop. my bad. i shut up now

Comment

No worries. Happens all the time. Not exactly sure where you're ttrying to go with all this Pegasus Awards stuff, but good luck to ya.

Keep your sense of humor about it and everything should be fine.

Comment

Without trying to sound to rude, (unlike some people)
                        Backseat moderating!

And rip him to shreds why don't you!

Anyway, on topic: Well done on your ideas, this sounds like ti'll be cool. I understood what you meant, I remember this idea from a few SG-1 fansites.

Comment

Working...
                        X