Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Birthday...

Stargate: Horizon!

That's right, folks. Stargate: Horizon turns two today. This very day, two years ago, the show launched as the pilot episode "Awakening" premiered. It's amazing how time's been flying by. It's been a great ride so far, and we've definitely come a long way from the early days of the show. It kind of seems appropriate that the next episode, "The Search, Part One," will be dealing with something that hasn't been addressed since the pilot:
    Spoiler:
    The Circle of the Ancients.

Well, to celebrate this event, have some cake, have a little party, and re-read your favorite Horizon episode. We're quite happy and proud of what we've done so far, and with the show already having been "renewed" for Season Four (which will once more consist of 24 episodes) there's no end in sight in the near future.

On behalf of the staff, I'd also like to thank all of our fans who've been sticking with us so far. All I can say is, keep sticking with us, as this season will eventually be going to places where no Stargate has gone to before. Once we get to some episodes in the second half of the season, you'll definitely know what I mean.
    Click on banner to visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage.

Originally posted by Alex Rubit View Post
    Stargate: Horizon!
    ]

as this season will eventually be going to places where no Stargate has gone to before. Once we get to some episodes in the second half of the season, you'll definitely know what I mean.
    (Whistles Trek theme to himself.)
    On other hand, this is amazing, I seriously wonder how many virtual series will stick around in the long run. Great job with the show, and I look forward to many years of Horizon, hopefully do ten. And happy birthday, your child has certainly gone far. And it is only two years old!

Comment

Happy Birthday! May you have many more.

Comment

Happy birthday

Comment

Happy birthday, Horizon!
          Beyond the Horizon Lies the Gateway to a New Galaxy
          Stargate Horizon, Co-Executive Producer
          Latest Episode: 4.06 - "Eden"
          Stargate Destiny, Fan
          Latest Episode: 1.20 - "Alliances, Part One"

Comment

Sweet!! Congrats Alex! Thats great news.

My Deviantart|Seeing is Beleivging|Carpe Noctem|Atlantean Wars

Comment

Another year has gone by, as Stargate: Horizon turns three today!

Going into its fourth year, a lot has changed since the early days. Four episodes of Season Four (technically three) have aired so far. We all think they're very strong episodes, and it's great to see that most of you agree. However, I'd also like to say, just like in the old song... the best is yet to come!

Later this year we'll be seeing more of Sivok, we'll get to meet Grant's dad, we're going to get to see some of our characters in a 1950's setting (but no time travel involved), look out for Arina to stop by as well, and... much more!

Well, with lots of great things ahead, let's celebrate this third aniversary of the day on which it all begun!
              Click on banner to visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage.

Comment

My, where has all the time gone? Well Happy Birthday again, and congrats, and I agree, season four is shaping up to be a strong season.

Comment

Wow. Must be one of the longest running series on the net. Once again, congrats.
                  sigpic
                  Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Working...
                  X