Ori resistance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ori resistance

In the episode crusade we heard that there are resistance members within the ships. They have plans of the ships and the battle plans. Whay haven't they acted yet?

Originally posted by nerus View Post
    In the episode crusade we heard that there are resistance members within the ships. They have plans of the ships and the battle plans. Whay haven't they acted yet?
    They were discovered and stopped before they could act in crusade, seeing as the plans to destroy the ships failed i assume all those associated were found and killed
    Robert Jastrow (self-proclaimed agnostic): "For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries."

Comment

what would happen if it ws christians against the ori? beacuause for one they would be enemies.
      First born, Firsr Ruler and a double Saint

Comment

Originally posted by TAE View Post
        what would happen if it ws christians against the ori? beacuause for one they would be enemies.
        Are you implying that anyone who wasn't a Christian wouldn't be against the Ori?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by unknown.entity View Post
          Are you implying that anyone who wasn't a Christian wouldn't be against the Ori?
          Maybe I worded it wrong. Both groups would be against the ORI. Talking about faith between good and evil. Just a question what would happen? but different beliefs.

Comment

Oh... by the gods here we go again...
            http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
            http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

Originally posted by TAE View Post
              Maybe I worded it wrong. Both groups would be against the ORI. Talking about faith between good and evil. Just a question what would happen? but different beliefs.

and why do you think that christianity(not christians) is good?I really don't

my second question:why do you think that Origin is evil?Only Ancients(Orlin) said that?I don't trust them a word
              Stolen Kosovo
              sigpic

Comment

The Ancients don't have a problem with Origin it's the fact that the Ori are using the religion to take life from the people for their own personnal gain

Comment

That would be a turn of events

Several acended Ancients are in fact Origin believes...

In truth all we know is that the rift occured because of religion, yet why couldnt some of the Alterans who left of been religious AND technological....

Kinda like in Angels And Demons by Dan Brown.
                  Blitz

www.myspace.com/twilightpeace

One was an experiment made to cause destruction in any condition except water, the other was an aquatic expermiment to destroy the world...but in the end...Stitch and Nim: They made an amazing Hula team

Comment

That would be a good story line but would it happen? They should have a story line about the Ori resistance. They had one for the Jaffa and this resistance story line has developed and we don't know that all of the ori resistance members were killed in Crusade.

Comment

Originally posted by Blitz View Post

In truth all we know is that the rift occured because of religion, yet why couldnt some of the Alterans who left of been religious AND technological....

I think that's exact what the ori were religious and technological, I think the split was purely because of believe i.e. Big Bang vs Adam and Eve. Even people who believe in the in the Adam and Eve creation are on the same technilogical level as those who don't.

As for the Ori resistance (anti-ori underground), as far as I could tell it was very small to start with and from 'crusade' it seemed the priors knew what they were upto all along. Also wasn't Seeivs the leader? He was killed, without the leader the rest of the group probably just crumbled.

Comment

I wouldn't of thought that a group such as the resistance would crumble from what we have seen they are well organised. The demise of their leader would mean they would vote in another.

Comment

true , on all halfs. Ori on the show dominates by making people believe in them by force. like how todays world is. Between christianity and Islam. Yes christianity had a bad history of violence even today. But we don't force our religion on to someone else. Now what you here on the news all the the time is Islamic extremists. Claiming to be the religion to destroy all religions. Over there in the middle east not all middle east countries, is either be muslim or die.

Comment

Originally posted by nerus View Post
                            I wouldn't of thought that a group such as the resistance would crumble from what we have seen they are well organised. The demise of their leader would mean they would vote in another.
                            Maybe
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Blitz View Post

That actually could be interesting. Double Agents among the Ancients, hmm.
                              Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                              "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                              Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Working...
                              X