Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many people are still alive from the Back section of the plane? (SPOILERS-S2 & 3)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How many people are still alive from the Back section of the plane? (SPOILERS-S2 & 3)

As many of you know in last night's episode of Lost, Mr Ecko died. Which makes me ask this question, how many people from the back of the plane are still alive. We know Michael killed Ana Lusia and Libby last season, and Ecko died last night.

According to my memory, Bernard is the only person alive from back half. I know there are many more still alive from the back half, but I mean people who we actually know.
    sigpic

Pretty sure it's just Bernard, were there that many people in the tail?
    All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

Only Bernard is left, although we also know of Cindy and the two kids, who all got kidnapped by the others. I can't tell what TPTB had in mind for the kidnapped folks. (Kill them for experiments, let them join in their community, just temporary experiments and release them later, ...)
      No, 'Eureka' is Greek for 'This bath is too hot.'

"Because only an extremely deranged individual would think of doing what we're doing."
      (LOST producer Damon Lindelof, May 2007)

Comment

Benard is the only one, for now......

: Green is Good.
        sigpic I NEED MORE POWER!!!

Comment

the kids, and the whereabouts of cindy are unknown.

bernard wasn't seated in the tail section - he was just in the bathroom remember? because jack and rose were sitting across the aisle from each other- meaning bernard was sitting there too.
          so bernard doesn't count.

Comment

Originally posted by Morbo View Post
            the kids, and the whereabouts of cindy are unknown.

bernard wasn't seated in the tail section - he was just in the bathroom remember? because jack and rose were sitting across the aisle from each other- meaning bernard was sitting there too.
            so bernard doesn't count.
            Bernard was part of the group of survivors from the tail, making him one of the Tailies.

a time to mourn

Comment

Working...
            X