Big Damn Thank You to 11th Hour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big Damn Thank You to 11th Hour

In response to the recent legal action against 11th Hour, Big Damn Thank You has changed from its original premise of thanking Universal for Serenity. We're still grateful that the movie got made, make no mistake, but we're saddened and confused by the manner in which Universal's legal representatives have treated 11th Hour.

So join us in supporting 11th Hour, and Big Damn Thanking her for all she's done.

Upload images.
    Send waves.
    From here to the eyes and the ears of the 'Verse!

Originally posted by FollowMal View Post
    In response to the recent legal action against 11th Hour, Big Damn Thank You has changed from its original premise of thanking Universal for Serenity. We're still grateful that the movie got made, make no mistake, but we're saddened and confused by the manner in which Universal's legal representatives have treated 11th Hour.

So join us in supporting 11th Hour, and Big Damn Thanking her for all she's done.

Upload images.
    Send waves.
    Will do! I've been following this on WhedonEsque since I first heard about it. It's total crap what they're doing to her and others. Without fans/artists like 11th Hour, there would never have even been a push for a film. There would be no movie for them to be so ridiculously possessive of. I know it didn't make as much money in theaters as they probably hoped, but without fan promotion I don't think it would have made as much as it did. This disgusts me.
    sigpic

See ya at the con, baby! (L.A. '11) (L.A. '10) (L.A. '09) (Burbank '08) (Burbank '07)

Comment

yeah i agree
      sigpic
      Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Working...
      X