DVD In Canada?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD In Canada?

Are the FireFly DVD's Available in Canada?
    Christopher H.
    Stargate Atlantis Fan
    WebSite Owner: Excellent Credit Cards

Originally posted by buzlighty1 View Post
    Are the FireFly DVD's Available in Canada?
    Yup, but don't pay more then $28- nearly everywhere had them for $24-$28 awhile back, and the price has gone up in a lot of places, but you can probably still find them cheap.

Comment

*sneaks up and opens trenchcoat* I got yer Firefly DVDs here for $15. :O

Comment

Yeah, most places charge ~$35 USD these days. If they even have them. My local Wal-Mart, Target and Best Buy didn't have any copies of Firefly or Serenity the last time I went shopping. And I was ready to do me some gorilla marketing, too.

I got mine for $18 off of Amazon, brand new still in the cellophane.

Comment

Originally posted by Bragi View Post
          Yeah, most places charge ~$35 USD these days. If they even have them. My local Wal-Mart, Target and Best Buy didn't have any copies of Firefly or Serenity the last time I went shopping. And I was ready to do me some gorilla marketing, too.

I got mine for $18 off of Amazon, brand new still in the cellophane.
          $35.....that works out to roughly $40-ish CDN.....yeah, I'm seeing for $44 at most places right now, but I paid $23 when Costco had it, and it was $24 most other places. Definitly worth looking to find it cheaper, cause it's out there.

buzzlighty1, if you're also looking into picking up Serenity, Future Shop has it on for $16.99 at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post
            Yup, but don't pay more then $28- nearly everywhere had them for $24-$28 awhile back, and the price has gone up in a lot of places, but you can probably still find them cheap.
            Thanks.
            Christopher H.
            Stargate Atlantis Fan
            WebSite Owner: Excellent Credit Cards

Comment

I saw it today at Walmart for 30 something - sorry don't remember exactly. They had alot of season sets cheap. Startrek TNG and DS9 $65.
              Stargate was rather high - season 8 $45. ER was $20. a season.

Comment

Originally posted by pattirose View Post
                I saw it today at Walmart for 30 something - sorry don't remember exactly. They had alot of season sets cheap. Startrek TNG and DS9 $65.
                Stargate was rather high - season 8 $45. ER was $20. a season.
                Season eight was $48! I haven't seen it for less then $54 anywhere.....but our Walmart doesn't usually carry old seasons of Stargate.

Comment

I've been searching for a copy of season 8 (slimpack) at a decent price for a long time now and I don't understand why it's sooooo much higher than all the other seasons. The cheapest I've found it is Best Buy at $34. I haven't gotten over there to buy it yet but it is in stock.

Comment

Working...
                  X