This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The first repeat

Would you have chosen ripped-shirt w/ bug episode?
    Personally I wish they'd pre-empted Stargate SG-1 and re-aired the Atlantis pilot.

That wouldn't be fair for SG1 Haha... Yah, its so soon! Well its a treat for people who have missed episodes
    Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

I might actually have to go do something that night since it's a repeat. Outdoors is scary.
      Games 'n Stuff

Comment

Originally posted by Dragonlor
        I might actually have to go do something that night since it's a repeat. Outdoors is scary.
        Go to a movie Unless your scared the walk to ur car
        Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

They did already rerun Rising at least once so far.
          The opinions of KorbenDirewolf do not necessrily represent the opinions of other male U.S. residents between the ages of 18 and 25.

Comment

Originally posted by littlemigueljr
            Go to a movie Unless your scared the walk to ur car
            Does being scared of the teens at my local movie theatre on a friday night count?

Comment

They shoulda done the reruns during the Olympic stuff. Then I would have had some scantily clad sweaty athletes to watch instead. Now I got nothing.
              Fitness Buddies

Comment

Does anyone know when they will be airing the first rerun? I heard that Sci-Fi shows are put on hiatus while the other networks are having all their season premieres.

Since here in Canada I have to pay $19 per month to get the channel that shows SGA, I 'd rather cancel it during those weeks!

Comment

The sad thing is that I've been looking forward to the re-runs so that I'll be able to go out on Friday night and do something social. I've been cancelling things for weeks (can't find anyone to watch it with me) and it would be nice to remember what that "Outside" thingy is.
                  "You're creepin' me out, Mc Kay." Carter

Comment

Originally posted by rihannsu
                    The sad thing is that I've been looking forward to the re-runs so that I'll be able to go out on Friday night and do something social. I've been cancelling things for weeks (can't find anyone to watch it with me) and it would be nice to remember what that "Outside" thingy is.
                    Hey... there's a new invention that enables you to have the best of both worlds!!!!!! It's called a Video Cassette Recorder! (we call it a VCR for short). With this device you can still go out on Friday nights and then watch SGA another time, at your convenience!

(no offence intended... I'm sure you have a reason not to use a VCR-- I was just trying to be funny) .... . . . . Hey... nobody's laughing!

Comment

Working...
                    X