• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Static (608)

Visit the Episode GuideSMALLVILLE SEASON SIX
    STATIC
    EPISODE NUMBER - 608

A man with a grudge against Lex pulls him into another realm, where no one around him can see or hear him. Clark chases another being from the Phantom Zone, who feeds on human bones.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >
    Last edited by Darren; 09 May 2011, 02:56 PM.

Wow a Static episode discussion thread, finally! With the exception of one scene at the end, this episode really blew.
    All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

The Lex/Lana stuff is really starting to grate on my nerves. Although, at least they are changing her character as she is influenced by her company.

I thought the idea was cool and I always love seeing Jimmy.

Comment

Really? I absolutely hate Jimmy.
        All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Comment

Heh. I like Jimmy, but I absolutely hate Lana. She gets what she deserves with Lex. I can't stand her hypocritical self. Clark is way better off without her. She bad mouths Clark for having secrets and just can't be with him because of that yet she goes and shacks up with Lex, the master of having secrets.

Umm...yeah about the episode...one of the definite weaker ones of the season.
          IMO always implied.

Comment

With an exception of the suspenseful ending, this episode was really just a yawner.

Comment

I concur. Not one of the better eps, by far. I too am fed up with the whole Lana self absorbedness. She and Lex deserve each other and I hope TPTB make this a way for Clark to forget about her as she becomes "the enemy" too. As for Jimmy: Cloe can do better....and I hope she does.

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

I thought this was one of the better eps, mainly for the reason that it wasnt Clark who saved the day.

That dude who killed the bad guy was pretty cool too. He seems to have Clark like powers.

Lana has changed so much. She is very Lex like now. Doesnt suit her imo.

Lex asking her to marry him is a bit premature imo. Still will be interesting to see how it unfolds.
                Science Fiction is an existential metaphor; it allows us to tell stories about the human condition.

Isaac Asimov once said individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.

[/QUOTE]

SENFORUMS.com

Comment

Hey,

i live in Australia so we are only up to season 5 of Smallville down here..

Lana really bugs me i cant wait for them (clark and lana) to break up.. the episode which we just had on tv was the one with Arthur Curry (Aquaman)..

i love chloe.. her and clark totally deserve to be together. she is such a good friend to clark and he always has eyes for lana (gosh she drives me nuts)!!

Comment

Originally posted by MB.Eddie View Post
                    I thought this was one of the better eps, mainly for the reason that it wasnt Clark who saved the day.

That dude who killed the bad guy was pretty cool too. He seems to have Clark like powers.

Lana has changed so much. She is very Lex like now. Doesnt suit her imo.

Lex asking her to marry him is a bit premature imo. Still will be interesting to see how it unfolds.
                    That was the Martian Manhunter.

Comment

Originally posted by jds1982 View Post
                      That was the Martian Manhunter.
                      Cool. Sounds like he has lots of good abilites that may appear in future eps
                      Science Fiction is an existential metaphor; it allows us to tell stories about the human condition.

Isaac Asimov once said individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.

[/QUOTE]

SENFORUMS.com

Comment

Can't wait for them to show him again, but more of a role than what he had here. and it was a good episode to.

http://galaxygate.freeforums.org/index.php
                        Come and join My Doctor Who fourm....
                        http://galactictraveler.proboards.com/index.cgi

Comment

Working...
                        X