X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teal'c vs. Cam

in a physical one on one kickbox match.

forgive me if i violate any rules or some other poster made this post already, im really new.

we know Teal'c owns the arena, but Cam learned the fighting ways of Sodan...

some of u might think that Teal'c will win because in that one blackhole-bring-other-universe sg teams, when Teal'c attacked our own michel in a preemtive strike, he got stuck hard. but then cam warned that he learned the ways of sodan, which means he (might be) is confident.

also, cam grabbed teal'c neck after teal'c grabbed his neck in the lucian alliance S10 episode.

who do u think will win, Teal'c or Mitchel?
    Last edited by ShindyK1; 29 October 2006, 10:47 AM.

After learning the ways of the Sodan, Mitchell got his azz mostly kicked by a big fat jaffa until the Jaffas own stupidity overwhelmed him. As Teal'c is neither fat nor stupid, he would own Mitchell hands down.....

Unless RCC and the other TPTB get into one if their "oohhh I so wish I was mitch" mary sue habits and then they will make Teal'c do something really stupid so mitchy can win.
    Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

You have to remember that the Sodan have been in hiding for many many years, away from the conflict taking place in the galaxy.

Although they've had time to perfect their combatting skills without interuption, they've not really had alot of expirence. Teal'c has been at the forefront of the conflict and so has gained more expirence in fighting enemies then most of the Jaffa out there.

When it comes down to it is always better and easier to learn things through expirence then learning basically by being taught away from it all.

Yes Cam has learnt how to handle a weapon and miss punches, but Teal'c's expirence has taught him that and more.

Not if the TPTB wanted to could they make Cam's limited expirence win over teal'c's. Teal'c is the better warrior no matter what training Cam has recieved.
      sigpic
      Spoiler:
      President of the 'AFTU Writers Association'
      President of the 'Count to 15,000 Legends' club
      Forum Charmer
      Forum Ambassador
      Prince of The Hugglings

CURA STORY LINE, ATFU Pg 53 - Pg 804 (751pages)
      VAMPIRE STORYLINE PT1, AFTU Pg 804 - 912
      VAMPIRE STORYLINE PT 2, AFTU - Pg 855

Comment

Teal'c outclasses cam in endurance, strength, and most likely in speed. Also, cam may have spent two weeks learning Sodan fighting moves, and quite a few years in the military, but Teal'c has been in combat for over 100 years. So, with superior experience, strength, endurance, and speed, Teal'c would hand mitchell's ass to him any day.

Comment

Personally, I don't think Mitchell could win in a fight with a guy as big as Teal'c. And it has mostly to do with size and strength. Look at his muscles! But I'm curious as to how anyone can tell which of them is faster or has more endurance just by looking at them?

Comment

Teal'c, hands down. he's much stronger, faster, and wiser/smarter. he knows more about hand-to-hand tactics, and has much more experience including fighting and beating many more (and better) opponents--including Jack. to our knowledge (or rather my memory) mitchell has never won or even come remotely close to winning a hand-to-hand fight (minus The Stupidest Jaffa Ever from Stronghold). Teal'c has better training as a First Prime and Bra'tac's disciple for a 100 years than Mitchell could ever dream of getting during his very limited time with the Sodan. There's been no indication that Mitchell knows anymore than the USAF basics with very few Sodan touches thrown in. Jack could probably beat him, despite his age. Sam could probably beat him, she beat Turghan, the Mongol warrior leader, back in s1 as a mere 20-something captain.
            sigpic
            "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)
            Hic Comitas Regit. Welcome to Samanda.

Comment

Originally posted by ParadoxRealities View Post
              Teal'c, hands down. he's much stronger, faster, and wiser/smarter. he knows more about hand-to-hand tactics, and has much more experience including fighting and beating many more (and better) opponents--including Jack. to our knowledge (or rather my memory) mitchell has never won or even come remotely close to winning a hand-to-hand fight (minus The Stupidest Jaffa Ever from Stronghold). Teal'c has better training as a First Prime and Bra'tac's disciple for a 100 years than Mitchell could ever dream of getting during his very limited time with the Sodan. There's been no indication that Mitchell knows anymore than the USAF basics with very few Sodan touches thrown in. Jack could probably beat him, despite his age. Sam could probably beat him, she beat Turghan, the Mongol warrior leader, back in s1 as a mere 20-something captain.
              Here Here!
              sigpic
              Spoiler:
              Forum Charmer
              Forum Ambassador
              Prince of The Hugglings

Comment

I love Cam as a character, but truthfully, I think Teal'c could handle him no problem in a fight.
                sigpic
                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                "...phu...ah..."
                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Teal'c's stupendous burn a hole thru the back of your head gaze is enough to take him down. Then finish him with that eye brow twitch and a back hand , Cam would never know what hit him.

God this is my second post. I had no idea you guys existed untill I began my frantic search for episode 10/11. Good to know there are other SG1 nerds out there.

Comment

Cam managed to take down the best Sodan warrior even with a staff blast to his stomach... but i guess Teal'c wins. But i dont know about melee weapon fight... do u guys? (Teal'c: practice metal jaffa staff vs. Cam: Sword/Sodan melee practice weapon)

Comment

Originally posted by BORU View Post
                      Teal'c's stupendous burn a hole thru the back of your head gaze is enough to take him down. Then finish him with that eye brow twitch and a back hand , Cam would never know what hit him.

God this is my second post. I had no idea you guys existed untill I began my frantic search for episode 10/11. Good to know there are other SG1 nerds out there.
                      I think the estimated number of people on this forum is about 23,000 so your far from alone. welcome to the forum BORU
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:
                      Forum Charmer
                      Forum Ambassador
                      Prince of The Hugglings

Comment

Originally posted by ShindyK1 View Post
                        Cam managed to take down the best Sodan warrior even with a staff blast to his stomach...
                        That's true -- even before the magic Sodan training.

ParadoxRealities [B]"Teal'c, hands down. he's much stronger, faster, [/B]and wiser/smarter...."

How many times has Teal'c been captured and tortured over the last 25 episodes alone? So I'm not all that sure that Teal'c is smart or agile since he gets captured more often than one would think.

"Jack could probably beat him, despite his age. Sam could probably beat him, she beat Turghan, the Mongol warrior leader, back in s1 as a mere 20-something captain.

Jack and Mitchell would just shoot at each other for 5 minutes -- without scoring a hit.

As for Mary Poppins defeating the Mongol -- well, this is fiction ain't it? She had to be saved from a fate worse than death! Or was that a fight to the death because she was a woman who disobeyed and had to be made an example of? I forget. But, she didn't kill him. While women in the services are trained for combat -- it is still doubtful that they are much of a match against a trained male opponent -- simply by the reality of superior height and strength. But, don't let reality interfer with your fantasy.

Comment

tealc wins hands down
                          Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

Teal'c (decades of experiece) would wipe the floor with a few days Mitchell's hand to hand combat experiece (he learnt the ways of the Sodan in a few days). I guess the ways of the warrior (Teal'c) are old news, but from what I know old news wipe the floor with you.
                            School is overrated.

Comment

Teal'c wins.

Fatality!

Comment

Working...
                              X