This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Retrovirus Good or Bad?

If the SGA team does not want to take care of the wraith-humans than why even have the retrovirus? I mean why did Beckett even create it then? Jeez, just leve the wraith alone for a while. Thay don't go and change the team cuz there different.
    Last edited by Wolf_Girl_Passion; 28 October 2006, 04:41 PM.
    -Wolfie GO WRAITH!

Who said they didn't want to take care of the wraith-humans? As a matter of fact, they treated them quite well (fed them, clothed them, etc). The one thing they didn't do is trust them.

Beckett created it as a way to not commit mass genocide. We have a thread going on about this very discussion right now.
    http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

yes, but still thay should not have created it in the first place. The wraith are different then us so we try to change them? That isnt right......even if thay do take your life force with there hands.
      Last edited by Wolf_Girl_Passion; 28 October 2006, 04:39 PM.
      -Wolfie GO WRAITH!

Comment

If you'll read the thread about Beckett violating his Creed, you'll find reasons for and against your beliefs.

Comment

its a humane way to take down your enemies, you dont use your biological weapons to kill them you use it to change them. It can clear a hive ship easily, if we can get it through the jamming and if the queen is ok she can wipe out her entire crew, or we can take her out and we have ourself a hive.
          Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

Well, it's not like we don't have the jamming codes.

I don't think the Wraith were THAT perfect as to not give us a single hive's jamming codes, and god knows what the Lantians would do to test them...including test them on an enemy hive.

Comment

true, we may have to play around to get it right but we have the basic bypass, when we took the hive we may have had enough time to get a bypass program off.
              Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

Wraith are different....Big hairy friggin' deal.I mean, jeez, we don't go and change Makay becuse he wont shut-up.......ok that was a bad example.......but basicaly it is like me changeing you in to a cow becuse you ate a burger yesterday.....thats not fair to you is it?
                Last edited by Wolf_Girl_Passion; 28 October 2006, 04:40 PM.
                -Wolfie GO WRAITH!

Comment

Originally posted by 2ndgenerationalteran View Post
                  true, we may have to play around to get it right but we have the basic bypass, when we took the hive we may have had enough time to get a bypass program off.

Ummmm.....Its called thay blocked us. You idiot!
                  -Wolfie GO WRAITH!

Comment

Being that you already posted in the other idential thread to this at the same time as crwating this topic. Then I honestly don't understand why it was made.

Then you get an honest answer that was in no way disrespectful or personal, then you go round calling people idiots. Wonder what that makes you, considering the size of the text in all your posts..JEEZ!!!!

Comment

I'm serious though....it is like me turning you in to what you ate yesterday....or today even.
                      -Wolfie GO WRAITH!

Comment

They should change all of them, and blow up the ship, or open all the air locks, and suck them out after they have been knocked out, then claim the ship. Eventually we would overcome the ship's problems, and we could have an armada at our disposal.

Or we could comsult the Asgard for aid in giving it manual controls.
                        http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/9...sigcopy9ie.jpg
                        The Alliance is born!!!!

Comment

Except in that case you weren't a cow that mutated into a walking man-cow, silly example but still.

The retrovirus works because there is still part of the Wratih genes that is human, as they're a blend of human and bug. You aren't changing them into something else, as Instincts showed you just make one side dominant.

Comment

wasnt it developed so the wraith could feed off their own rather than the humans at atlantis?
                            When all technology has failed and all hope is lost, we will realize we had the ultimate advantage all along...

MAY BANJOS RULE THE WORLD!!!
                            The reason my chemistry teacher hates me:
                            Spoiler:
                            MBA (my chemistry teacher): What is Avagadros constant?
                            Me: 6 and a bit times 10 to the 23.
                            MBA: Yea, you know that "bit" is two billion trillion?
                            Me: Im barnsley and hung over, a bit will do
                            AND
                            MBA: What do we do to the number of moles to get the number of atoms?
                            Me: Times it by that really big number!
                            MBA: Yes, that really big number, what is it?
                            Me: How should i know?
                            MBA: Its on the board
                            Me: Then whats the point in asking???

Comment

Originally posted by Hooperman1990 View Post
                              wasnt it developed so the wraith could feed off their own rather than the humans at atlantis?
                              it was developed so that Wraith could be converted into humans who eat normal human food, instead of eating humans for food. The Hive Queeen in 'Allies' proposed using it to convert other Wraith for her hive to feed on.

a time to mourn

Comment

Working...
                              X