This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question about the Invasion DVD release

I've heard that they have receated the two missing eps of Invasion with flash, and I was wondering if they whould play on a standard DVD player? It would be irratating to have to only be able to watch it on the computer.
    Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

This post was about the Doctor Who release of the the serial the Invasion why was it moved form the DW forum.

Comment

I think whoever moved it thought that you were talking about the TX show Invasion.

Comment

the Invasion is a GREAT Troughton release. Back when Dr who used to be something truely something cutting edge and intelligent.
        Go buy my music and give a starving artist some support. It's dirt-cheap, dammit.
        Ion Plasma Incineration (Hard and heavy electro-industrial music in the vein of late 90's classics, updated for the 21st century!)

Current project : Working on Tolathians Outpost Cyclopean, the world's first pure non-humanoid extra-dimensional sci-fi show! 100% no humans !

Comment

To answer your question, yes, 2 episodes of 'The Invasion' story arc have been re-animated for the DVD release. It will play on a standard DVD player.
          Teselecta: "Silence will fall when the question is asked."

Doctor: "And what is the question?"

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Doctor: " *Brainfart* ".

Comment

thank you

Comment

Working...
            X