This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does Anyone play DiabloII

I was just wondering if anyoen plays diabloII online Closed Lod( Lord of Destruction)

"The Battle to defeat Sin will be hard, prepare yourselves"

Ahh- Sorry , i'm a fan of Blizzard though, just not this game, haha... I liked Starcraft and Warcraft, thats pretty much it, but i do have the Diablo games, but i don't play it, my brother does.
    Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Warcraft 3? i play that online also, whats your account name?

"The Battle to defeat Sin will be hard, prepare yourselves"

Comment

Originally posted by Baal_Lord
        Warcraft 3? i play that online also, whats your account name?
        I play war3 online as azn-gimli(2), and don't ask why gimli is asian, cause azn being me , and gimli being a cool character and i don't know about the 2, it just looked interesting, hahah... But i don't play much, and i play on all the gateways, so i am not sure u'll ever see me, ahha...

Comment

I love Diablo II. Used to play it all the time... up until about 2 weeks ago when my sister stepped on the play disk

Comment

Originally posted by Capt. Rivet
            I love Diablo II. Used to play it all the time... up until about 2 weeks ago when my sister stepped on the play disk
            Gah, i feel ur pain, well maybe not, because all my discs are merely scratched, and although that doesn't compare with a 'stepped on disc', its still painful Ok, haha...

Comment

I play Diablo II but not online. Although I have a friend at work who runs a Diablo II online server and he tells me I should get myself on there.......right now Hubs has over run my computer to play *his* character again....because I have been making sounds about maybe checking this out

My son and nephew play CS and Linage online. and both have been telling me THAT is what I should be doing instead of chatting away on the forum ....silly kids
              Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                I play Diablo II but not online. Although I have a friend at work who runs a Diablo II online server and he tells me I should get myself on there.......right now Hubs has over run my computer to play *his* character again....because I have been making sounds about maybe checking this out

My son and nephew play CS and Linage online. and both have been telling me THAT is what I should be doing instead of chatting away on the forum ....silly kids
                Your like the funnest mom or something

Comment

I play diablo II, but not online cuz i suck at it. But lately I got my dad hooked on it, and he took my play disc and hasn't given it back to me since I moved back home.
                  ~Athena

Comment

Originally posted by littlemigueljr
                    Your like the funnest mom or something
                    ROFL well thank you kind Sir

That is what my son's friends say.....they are all like "Let's go LAN at his house" his mom will LAN with us and play too How cool is THAT!!!! until I start kickin their butts hehehehe

a typical weekend here once a month is the dining room and my son's bedroom is computer geek heaven and LAN cables EVERYWHERE...hubs just grunts and goes into the bedroom because he knows he doesn't get to play until I conk out

But it is fun and when and IF I ever get into Linage well I will be after them

Playing Balder's Gate 3 and Dungeon Siege Expansion right now. So when I finsh those off
                    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Hmm, Diablo 2. That takes me back.

Dungeon Siege isn't a game I want to replay. I lost my save file half way through the expansion, and never picked up again.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mio
                        Hmm, Diablo 2. That takes me back.

Dungeon Siege isn't a game I want to replay. I lost my save file half way through the expansion, and never picked up again.
                        ARGH!!! I totally feel your pain!! My son did that to me the first time I played DS. I started playing the first time on his computer and was playing away ....happy little mom camper......when one weekend he went to a LAN and when he returned I was all happy YAY I get to play again .........NO...he had wiped the hard drive......he had gotten a virus and had to re-format his whole hard drive and my game was gone FOREVER.....the sheer utter letdown of that moment was just almost enough for me to commit hari kari on my child..

So of course since that time I have NEVER played a game on his computer.....showed HIM HA!!

Comment

I think the season is over for Diablo II untill next fall. I dont own Diablo II but I did play the demo and rather enjoyed it also I have played the original.

I am more a Starcraft and Warcraft guy, Aparently Blizzard north is gonna make a new Game probaily a RPG since they are burnt out of Diablo and dont plan to make number 3 untill they have completed the new franchise and probaily add a exspansion, I suspect they might make a Diablo like game but in a Sci fi enviroment kind of makes sense to have two fantasy game series and two Sci fi ones.
                          The Egyptian Cat God .

Comment

Imo, i rather see they make a Starcraft 3 than a Diablo 3, haha, i know, i am biased, but yah

Comment

Diablo was known as ClickCraft for a long time by some people , A common description is click fest,Diablo will ware down your mouse pad pretty fast. Still Diablo was a addictive and horrifically violent satanic game , There was even a article about the effects of Diablo on modern culture.One reason to not have a Diablo III is because Diablo is dead! Unless they just continued the series without him otherwise seeing him continue to come back to life and die everytime tends to become repetitive. Blizzard is due for a new franchise and clearly blizzard north is working on somthing right now.
                              The Egyptian Cat God .

Comment

Working...
                              X