The Wardens Con "Spoiler Speculation"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Wardens Con "Spoiler Speculation"

I think the Warden put that women up to telling "Sawyer" that he had a daughter so that he would put that money into that account and so the women he stole it from would give it back or he would get it himself.

What woman he stole it from? The woman who visited him was the one who pressed charges, meaning he was caught when he tried to con her. The money he put into the account wasn't the money he took from her, it was the money the other guy had stolen from the government, or rather, his % of it which he got for getting the location of it.
    "For now, you are in need of food and rest, and I am in need of armor"

Comment

Originally posted by ItsDan View Post
      What woman he stole it from? The woman who visited him was the one who pressed charges, meaning he was caught when he tried to con her. The money he put into the account wasn't the money he took from her, it was the money the other guy had stolen from the government, or rather, his % of it which he got for getting the location of it.
      I thought he did steal it and was caught later.

Comment

The Woman from season 2 who sawyer conned could be doing a little conning of her own. Somehow she found out about the money and she used any old picture of a baby to get some money out of him.

Comment

I think it is all honest, the ppint of the story was to show that he wasn't that bad after all, and he cares about people, ie he will protect kate in future

Comment

I think she may have conned him, as she wanted to learn all the tricks of the trade off him in season 2. Would be good payback...
            Science Fiction is an existential metaphor; it allows us to tell stories about the human condition.

Isaac Asimov once said individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.

[/QUOTE]

SENFORUMS.com

Comment

Working...
            X