This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do i insert a collag into my signature

I made my own collage and i was wondering if anyoen could tell emhow to put it into my signature

thanks

"The Battle to defeat Sin will be hard, prepare yourselves"

well, you'd just have to use the [IMG] tage [/IMG]

if you need a place to put it, use photobucket.com

don't have the collage too big though because then it'll take up alot of space and the mods don't like that

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
    Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

k thank, il c if it works

Comment

Do i have to sign up, cuz i went and i was try to sign up and it left this

Thank you for your interest in joining Photobucket Image Hosting and Online Photo Albums.

Because of the overwhelming response for our free accounts,
        new users may register between 10am-2pm and 10pm-2am mst.

Comment

huh... i dunno. i made my account quite a while ago so i never got that...

maybe you could try not signing up see what happens...

Comment

okay, i guess you have to sign up for an account...

they gave a link for this TinyPic place.

http://tinypic.com

Comment

Another thing- please, please, PLEASE check the size of your collage before you add it to your sig file. Refer to the FAQ rules about sig files for info on size limits and content.

Thankies.

Comment

****.....my collage didnt work, shadow maat or other, what program do u use to amke a collage, paint, word...ect?

Comment

I don't make collages. I just download pics, edit them, upload them to my backup website and post a link in my sig.

Comment

I *love* that quote from "Underground" Shadow! Glad you included it in your sig.
                    sigpic

Comment

I even put spoiler tags around it like a good little girl.

Good luck with the uploading stuff, Baal. Marty's probably the best to help you with this. She's good at that sort of thing. Nola, too, for that matter...

Comment

y thanks.....wait, nola could you maybe make me a sig and send it to my email plz?

Comment

Originally posted by Baal_Lord
                          y thanks.....wait, nola could you maybe make me a sig and send it to my email plz?
                          hey, i might be able to help ya out. what kind of sig would ya like? you'd have to give me pictures and all that lol

Comment

if you wouldnt mind, i would like a signature with ba'al, heru'ur sokar ect, basically goa'ould, and send it to my email [email protected], but plz make sure it will be simple, to put into my signature

Comment

Originally posted by Baal_Lord
                              if you wouldnt mind, i would like a signature with ba'al, heru'ur sokar ect, basically goa'ould, and send it to my email [email protected], but plz make sure it will be simple, to put into my signature
                              how many goa'uld? be specific!

Ba'al, Anubis, Heru'ur, Sokar, Osiris, Hathor, Nurrti, Amaunet, Apophis, Klorel, Camulus... any else?

any text you'd like on it?

i've done downloading all the vids i need to download for my judge position and i'm gonna download the new sg-1 ep so i need something to do lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X