The Others: Possibly Clones?!? 'Maybe Spoilers'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Others: Possibly Clones?!? 'Maybe Spoilers'

I just watched the season 1 episode 'Raised by Another'. It could be just me but did anyone else think that 'Thomas' (Claires former fiance in Sydney) looked alot like a younger version of Ben/'Henry Gale'?

I havnt seen season 3 yet so I dont know if this has been addressed in anyway but could 'The Others' be a failed experiment of clones by The Dharma Iniative? If that is the case, then it could explain why they are unable to have kids and why there is a mysterious disease that only effects a select few on the Island. It could also explain 'Smokey The Monster'. It was said by Danielle that it was a security system, possibly to have kept the Dharma employees safe from 'The Others or 'clones' if they ever found out what they were.
    Last edited by Billz; 22 October 2006, 11:37 PM.
    Teselecta: "Silence will fall when the question is asked."

Doctor: "And what is the question?"

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Doctor: " *Brainfart* ".

It would make some sense, especially with the "Good People thing they've got going, good genetic targets and all, but TPTB said that tey're not going to mention clones at all in Lost (or was that just season 2?). So I'm not sure...

Comment

Working...
    X