This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Soapgatelantis - Comedy Gold

Leave everything you though you knew about the SGA cast at the door.

And your sanity.

This is the link to the strangest LiveJournal community ever made. People makes LJ accounts to impersonate each of the main cast and act out... interesting scenerios.

What do I mean by interesting?

-PuddleJumpers gaining a mind and getting all pissy at Dr. Zelenka for poking around in them.

-Beckett being the only person in the city not sleeping around.

-The funeral of Steve.

-Sheppard (here called Shepwhore for good reason) corrupting, well, everyone.

-McKay going through a few... changes.

-Ford's preoccupation with finding cake. Sumner's ghost refusing to tell anyone where he hide the smuggled in cake mixes.

-A loads of insanity.

Warning: Think of the entire community as R-rated. And don't take anything seriously.

Also, the link brings you to the first page of the community. Scroll down to the bottom and start reading at McKay's opening post. To understand this community, you must read the comments. They are were the 'interesting' stuff is.

ENJOY! And let me know what you think.

~Lucia

EDIT: *re-reads the community* Also, don't read if you aren't comfortable with homosexual relationships and a bit of graphicness.
    Last edited by Lucia Tanaka; 28 August 2004, 07:28 AM.
    This is OTAKUDOM-
    I mean.... This is STARGATEDOM!

IMPORTANT! Lucia Tanaka will be AWOL for about 1-2 months due to school. See you soon!

i haven't looked at it, but it kind of reminds me of this one persons livejournal i found. some guy was 'taking the role' of Lurtz, and he was all swearing and yelling at everyone... it was crazy. also this other livejournal i found (randomly). the guy is pretending to be a cat... very strange.

anyways, that was off topic...

i don't even wanna look at that it sounds so stupid.

beckett needs to get laid lol.

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
    Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

It is stupid. That's the point.

*rolls eyes* You non-slashers scare me.

~Lucia
      This is OTAKUDOM-

IMPORTANT! Lucia Tanaka will be AWOL for about 1-2 months due to school. See you soon!

Comment

I must say it's *cough* different,Lucia !
        Thank God you put warnings about the content in ,or some of the regulars would have your hide ,lol !
        The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Originally posted by Lucia Tanaka
          -The funeral of Steve.
          <starts to cry>
          sigpic

Comment

That's .... mildly disturbing.

Comment

Hilarious....as a kind of meta fan fiction, it's priceless.
              And whoever Dr Zelenka is, he speaks proper Czech... I think (as far as my online translator is concerned )

Thanks to bling for the great sig!
              Proud Hussy of Babylon (tm) and resident linguist
              ~CELLO!~
              ~Proud member of the official Dr Radek Zelenka Fan Club!~

Comment

Originally posted by Lucia Tanaka
                It is stupid. That's the point.

*rolls eyes* You non-slashers scare me.

~Lucia
                was this post for me?

i'm a slasher all the way.

it just... doesn't sound like something i wanna read.

too stupid, too busy lol

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
                Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Seems like an interesting idea, but it's too complicated for me to bother trying to figure it out.

I did something like that with a few other people on a SAaB bboard, once. Although it was quite a bit cleaner in content.

Do they have a Wraith posting yet? Bringing in the "enemy" always adds to the fun.

Comment

Wow... I've only read some of it- but they've really got the characters down to a tea so far!
                    Why yes, I am aware that I am too sexy for my cat
                    RIP Stargate SG-1: The iris may be closed, but the gate will always be spinning, lighting the chevrons in my heart

And to the Sci Fi Channel...

Comment

Originally posted by Iskandra
                      Hilarious....as a kind of meta fan fiction, it's priceless.
                      And whoever Dr Zelenka is, he speaks proper Czech... I think (as far as my online translator is concerned )

O.O Please tell which one you use. I've been dying to know he's saying to Beckett all the time. *laughs* Altra Vista's Babel Fish hates me. >.<

Anyway, glad you guys are enjoying it. Watch your sanity leak out your ears though. *cackles*

~Lucia
                      This is OTAKUDOM-

Comment

I wouldn't trust online translations to be accurate. Better to bug veneticuss for translator duty. Then you KNOW it's accurate.

Comment

I still want a roughidea. *puppy dog eyes*

~Lucia
                          This is OTAKUDOM-

Comment

Yeah, I didn't want to bug him, as it was already quite late here in Germany and the Czech Republic is another time zone behind...
                            I used this:

http://www.tranexp.com:2000/InterTran/
                            Nothing too fanciful, but you get the general idea....I would never use machine translations for anything else anyway....I'm a linguist! There's personal pride and such!

Thanks to bling for the great sig!
                            Proud Hussy of Babylon (tm) and resident linguist
                            ~CELLO!~
                            ~Proud member of the official Dr Radek Zelenka Fan Club!~

Comment

this is hilarious, it will take me a while to read but i will do it, eventually.

have i told anyone here lately that i am a fish...?
                              bit off topic i know but tis isn't exactly the most standard thread
                              "It's going to look pretty good, then, isn't it," said War testily, "the One Horseman and Three Pedestrians of the Apocralypse."

Comment

Working...
                              X